Heat Of The Moment Chapter 12

Chapter 12: Was it a wonderful Dream or Real??

Morning comes, Baekkie open his eyes first to see Channie next to him. He smiles happily. He rubs his eyes then looks back at Channie... It's real it's not a dream (he thinks). He blushes..

Slowly Channie starts waking up. Baekhyun smiles at Chanyeol's radiant Beauty.
Baekkie: ( touches Chanyeol's eyebrows) Goodmorning baby..he smiles widely
Channie: (he smiles looking deeply into Baekkie's eyes. He caresses his face slowly).. I'm so happy to wake up and see you next to me. A tear fall down his cheek.
Baekkie: Awww Channie, me too baby..
he wipes Channie's tear with thumb as he leans in holding his face he breathes slowly against his lips.

Channie's heart starts beating fast. Baekkie puts his ear against Channie's heart.
Baekkie: I love hearing ur heartbeats baby. (He holds his face looking deeply in his eyes)
Channie blush putting his hand around Baekkie's neck he slowly pulls him closer and kisses his upper lip softly then his lower lip he kisses it passionately..
Channie: you lips are like a drug to me.
Baekkie: (giggles) all of you is my drug.
Channie: I can't let go of you I want to stay with you like this forever..

Baekkie:(strokes Channie's hair) Awww baby me too.. I could totally go for a round 2 with you he bites his lip covering his face shyly..
Channie:(laughs) holding his head gently he kisses his forehead... awww Baekkie you are too Cute.. I feel the same way.. but the members are coming soon..

Baekkie: he starts nibbling on Channie's ear slowly.. whispering in his ears:Chaa..aanyeool ( he sighs softly in his ear..)
Channie: Closes his eyes lifting his head back slowly .. Aaaahhh Baekkie you know exactly how to make me lose control.. slowly hovers over him slowly he presses his naked body on his. He locks his fingers into Baekkie's hand and pushes them down against the bed. He licks his lips slowly sliding his tongue in his mouth, he kisses his lips bit by bit as he starts twirling his tongue around Baekkie's.
Baekkie loses his mind at how Channie is loving him..
Baekkie: Aaaahh... Channie I'm getting so horny and hard for you right now..
Channie: giggles.. Hehe I can feel it baby..
Baekkie: (blushes) his face turns so red..
Suddenly they hear a knock at the door..

Channie freezes looking at Baekkie..
Baekkie: uuugghh... seriously now?? Ignore it...
Channie: Awww You are too cute baby.. We can't.. You got to answer it.. I will hide under the covers..
Baekkie: uughh.. Ok baby. He kisses him deeply then answers.. Who is it??
Person at the door: It's Me Yixing..
Channie takes a sigh of relief. They both put a shirt on..

Baekkie: Come in Yixing..
Yixing walks in slowly closing the door behind..
Channie: Hey.. Yixing, don't get me wrong I'm happy to see you.. but you kind of came at the wrong time
Yixing: O...Oh!! Really? S..Sorry for the interruption.. Want me to go?..
Channie: No..No.. he chuckles he gestures for him to come closer.. I'm kidding come here I love you Yixing you know that..
Yixing: hehe yes I know I love you too. He hugs him.

Yixing: So?..You two?...together?..
Channie and Baekkie both look at each other blushing and nod their heads..
Yixing:Aww You too are so adoorable together.
Yixing: You are not hungry yet??..
Channie: Well kind of.. but not for food for someone else.. he looks at Baekkie
Baekkie: cutely giggle putting his head on Channie's shoulder.
Yixing: Hehe I know what you mean.. come on You two Love birds.. the members are waiting for you both downstairs.. Don't worry they don't know anything about last night..
Baekkie: You are so kind Yixing thank you for helping us and keeping our secret.
Yixing: Of course I will..you two are my family.. I will do everything to protect you both. Now come on...
Channie: OK..OK.. We'll be right behind you.