Heat Of The Moment Chapter 13

Chapter 13: I will never let you go ever again

D.O yells from downstairs:Yaaa🔥🔥... where are you guys?... I'm super hungry..
Yixing: Giggles... Eeeee.. We're in trouble D.O's tone is getting higher.. We better go down fast
D.O: If You are not down in 5 minutes I'm coming up there..
Yixing rushes towards the door.
Baekkie was following as Chanyeol grabs his arm and pulls him back towards his chest..

Baekkie gets shocked: W..W..What are you doing?
Channie presses his face gently against Baekkie's wrapping his arms around Baekkie's neck from behind locking his hands into Baekkie's small adorable hands.
Channie Kisses Baekkie's neck slowly licking it.. he whispers softly in his ears: I will never let you go ever again.

Baekkie: (blushes) lifting his head back slowly against his shoulder. He breathes heavily... Ch..Channie?
Channie: Y...Yeees My Love (he says it seductively)
Baekkie's Heart starts beating fast... B..Baby?..You are making me lose control...
Channie holds his chin turning it towards him gently. Channie looks deeply into Baekkie's eyes with a tear in his eyes. He touches Baekkie's lips with his thumb. Baekkie kisses his thumb..

Baekkie: Shouldn't we go downstairs?..
Channie turns Baekkie around facing him into his chest.. Channie looks down at Baekkie touching his face. Baekkie looks up at Channie with his beautiful big eyes..
Channie wraps his arms around his waist. He leans in and kisses his lips deeply..
Channie: Sssshhh... All I want is You right now... Actually come with me... he grabs his hand and runs downstairs...

Everyone freezes seeing them coming down together...
D.O: There you finally are... I'm starving..
Channie looks at the boys still grabbing Baekkie's arm. S...Sorry.. but we can't stay.. something URGENT came and I have to take Baekkie with me.

Suho: Is Everything Ok.. You need us to help...
Channie: No.No.. No worry Baekkie will do..
Suho: O.K Good luck guys..
Channie Thank you. We might not be back tonight..
Yixing smiles at both.. Alright.. Becareful and drive safe.
Baekkie stands there blushing the whole time.
Channie: We will.. he blows kisses at everyone and takes Baekkie heading to the car.