Chapter Two: Trick Or Treat, Freak

*flashback*

*flashback*

"Go back to the beginning" A woman says to Mike. I sit next to him and two people, a male and a female try talking to both Mike and I about what we know about El.

"I told you everything"

"I understand this is difficult, Michael"

"I don't know where she is, and even if I did, I'd never tell you" He looks over to me "We would never tell you"

"I know it's difficult to accept, the stories she told you were not true. She's a very dangerous individual"

I spot a figure standing outside of our window, peaking through the split in the curtains. Mike must have noticed it as well because he tenses up beside me.

"If she contacts you, you must tell us" The man standing to our left tells us

"Otherwise, you're putting yourself and your entire family at risk. Do you understand, Samantha and Michael? Do you understand?"

Both Mike and I just stare in disbelief at the figure standing before us outside.

"Michael? Samantha?" The man slowly turns his head to see what we were both looking at. Everyone moves outside to check the area around the house.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

"All right, that's the last one" Mike says to Mom as she takes Polaroid picture of Mike in his Ghostbusters Halloween costume

"All right, that's the last one" Mike says to Mom as she takes Polaroid picture of Mike in his Ghostbusters Halloween costume. I stand beside Mom laughing at how bad Mike just wants to leave.

"No, just one more. Come on, please?" Mom take another photo and takes it out and shakes it around

"Can I go to school?"

"Wait, wait" Mom takes another photo out and holds up the camera to her eye to take another photo "Okay, say, "'Who you gonna call?'"

"No!"

"Alright I'm done. You may leave" Mom says with a big, proud smile on her face. Mike couldn't have gotten out of the house and onto his bike fast enough.