three

— 3rd

the door slammed shut indicating that his dad was home.
his step - dad.
his mom quickly rushes to the door to greet her husband. he just stood there in the corner afraid of what the man might do to him.

"h-how was work h-honey?" his mom stuttered.

his step - dad growled in annoyance.

"fuck off bitch. where's that worthless piece of shit of yours?"

the brunette started to tremble in fear at the thought of what would happen to him this time.

"leave my son alone." his mom whispered.

"did you just fucking challenge me bitch?" his step - dad growled and pulled her hair.

his mom yelped in pain as tears formed in her eyes. falling one by one, the tears became a flow of waterfall.

"s-stop. please." his mom begged.

the brunette was crying in the corner at the sight of him mom getting hurt because of him. he decided to come out of the corner and face his step - dad.

"i'm h-here." he trembled.

his step - dad let's go of his mom's beautiful black hair. a glint of joy sparkled in his step - dad's eyes. he trembled at that.

"well well, look what we have here." his step - dad mocked. a grin playing on his lips.

he grabbed the poor brunette by his neck and dropped his onto the floor. the young lad cried in pain and his frail body hit the hard, cold ground. his mom cried in the corner couldn't bear the sight of her precious son being beaten up by that man.

"trying to be a hero huh?" the man shouted.

he kicked the brunette in the stomach and watched as he started to cough blood. his mom ran to his side and lifted his head.

"my poor baby." she sobbed.

the man just rolled his eyes and clicked his tongue and walked off into the kitchen to get something to drink. and by something to drink, i mean beer. his mom carried the brunette to her room and nursed him.

"why did you do that sweetie?" his mom cried.

"i didn't want to see you hurt eomma." the boy whispered.

his mom cried even more hearing those words coming out from her son's mouth.

"don't ever do that darling. you're too precious to me. promise me you won't do that again." his mom whispered.

"i promise eomma. i love you so much." the boy whispered and kissed his mom's cheek.

"i love you so much taetae." his mom sadly smiled.

a promise that was meant to be broken in order to protect his mom.
a brave boy, with a willpower the size of the oceans of the world.
always putting others in front of him.

"tae! tae! wake up!" hoseok shouts as he shakes tae.

tae jumps with beads of sweat rolling down his face.
tears flowing from his eyes.

"are you okay tae? you were crying in your sleep." hoseok concerned asks.

tae looks down and nods.

"you sure?"

tae hums.

"alright. go have a shower and get dressed, we're going to dance practice!" hoseok cheers.

tae giggles and nods.

'what a dream.' tae thought.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

hey guys!
i'm so sorry it short. :/
the a filler.
i'll write another one right after this being published.
promise :)
thank you so much for reading!
check out my other books as well!
comment and vote!
saranghae ~ ❤️