thirty nine

— 3rd

– a few months later –
"i'm so proud baby, we're so proud." yoongi smiles softly, pressing a soft kiss on taes forehead one he comes out of lisa's office.

the boy nod rapidly, the feeing of pride and happiness envelops the entire group.
it's been a few months since the incident and the grey haired male has been doing so well.

the grey haired male blushes, his cheeks heating up at the amount of support his beloved family's giving him.

"yoongi oppa, can we talk?" lisa peeks out of her office to call yoongi in, smiling softly.

"o-oh of course." he answers surprisingly, quickly pecking tae's lips and following lisa back into her office.

her office walls a soft beige with an accent wall of a gentle pink to tie the room together.
the room radiating comfort and warmth which eases yoongi's heart just a little.

"what's this about? is everything okay lisa?" yoongi asks, concern enveloping all his words as he stares into lisa's eyes to search for an answer.

"it's about taetae oppa but don't worry, everything is great. i'm so so proud of taehyung oppa. he's been getting better and is slowly stepping out of the chains of depression." lisa smiles, her light brown orbs glistening in pride as she talks of one of her favourite people.

"r-really? t-that's amazing lisa. thank you so much!" the ivory haired male smiles, eyes already becoming teary as he now knows that his baby is improving and getting better.

* * * * *

as soon as yoongi steps into tae hospital room, he smiles brightly at the sight of his baby conversing with the members as jiyeon strokes tae's head that's resting on her lap.

"hyungie!" tae perks up, eyes sparkling.

he's has stopped stuttering which caused the boys to cry out in happiness at the fact that light is finally shinning into tae's life.

the light that is going to defeat the horrible monsters and bring tae back into becoming a beautifully pretty flower.
right now, he's blooming.

"why'd lisa wanna talk to you?" hoseok asks.

yoongi smiles, walking towards tae and pressing a soft kiss on his temple before his lips touch tae's mom's cheek.

"well, she said that our tae is getting better and she so so proud of him. she also said that their sessions can be reduced now to just twice a week and that he can leave the hospital now." yoongi explains, fingers intertwining with tae's soft fingers.

"that's amazing! oh my goodness, i'm so happy and so so proud taetae!" jimin squeals, cupping tae's face as he squishes his cheeks together.

"i'm so proud prince. it's such a beautiful journey to see you escaping the shell of depression." jiyeon smiles.

she radiates the lovely motherly love that tae's been lacking as well as her warmth.
the boys, with no noice, leave the room to give the family soft much needed space.

"eomma?" tae whispers.

"yes my beloved prince?"

"do you think i'll e-ever get fully better?"

"of course you will taetae. i mean, even your doctor has complete faith in you. i do, yoon does and your members too. bear, your entire family is here for you."

silently tae with quivering lips falls into the embrace of his mom, crying in her arms.
jiyeon smiles gently, hugging her precious son with utmost care and love.

she holds the most fragile flower.
the flower that has been bravely fighting though the harsh winter and has now emerged from his storm and out into sunlight.

the beautiful flower now blossoms.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

last chapter is next guys ):
i hope you've enjoyed this book uwu

—-> love y'all 💜