twenty seven

— 3rd

[a/n : short chapter guys )):]

hugging all of his members goodbye, his eyes show nothing but fear and sadness.
however, being the boy's he is, tae just puts on a weak smile, enough to fool them.

intertwining their fingers together, the couple step into the train, settling in a booth.
tae cuddles up against his boyfriend, his head resting on yoongi's chest.

"i love you angel." yoongi suddenly whispers, kissing tae's earlobe as he pulls his baby closer to him, trapping him in his embrace.

"love you too yoonie." tae giggles softly.

smiling softly, yoongi leans back and rubs tae's fragile waist softly.
tae sighs in comfort as the train begins to move, watching the outside world moving.

the cold rain drops staining the big window, sliding down to the sill.
all foggy and filled with water droplets, tae closes his heavy eyelids.

the scent of yoongi's masculine and pine perfume relaxes the boy.
his breathing becoming slow, the boy drifts off to sleep, awaiting for the worst that could happen to him

*    *    *    *    *

"baby." a soft voices enters tae's ears and he blinks his eyes open.

his pink lips letting out a soft whines of annoyance from waking up.
he was having the best sleep ever, the warmth and how safe yoongi's arms were.

"want some food angel?" yoongi's raspy voice sends shivers down his spine.

tae shakes his head and yawns cutely, the boy shivers a little, his skeletal body shaking.
yoongi frowns and wraps his arms tighter around his baby, his heart breaking at the bones protruding into his baby soft skin.

"how long hyungie?"

"about two hours more kitten."

tae hums and closes his eyes, ready to drift back to sleep.
sudden sound of thunder startles the boy, making his heart beat faster.

yoongi notices tae's fear and gently kisses all over tae's face, drawing patterns on his thin, bony waist.

everything about the horrible hard rain reminding the fragile boy of what could happen if he goes back home.

the pain, the terrible memories and just his stepdad affecting his entire mood.
in his mind, he pleads for his boyfriend to not to leave him alone.

hyungie...don't let me go please. i'm scared. i don't want to be hurt again...please.

unfortunately, only his mind hears those fear infused words, his lips too afraid to say it.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

hey lovelies!
i'm so so sorry for the short chapter )):
thank you so much for reading!
please do vote and comment!
kay bye my angels ~ ❤️