five [part 1/2]

— 3rd

it has been about 2 weeks since tae joined BTS and everyone loves him.
tae loves them too.
with their hair dyed for the new album, the boys are so very excited.
practicing their butt of with dancing and singing, they are now ready for their comeback.

this time with a new member, taehyung. :)

* * * * *

a cloud of nervousness surrounds tae as he fiddles with the rings on his fingers.
the boys were now busy with makeup and the wiring for their mic.

tae was all done, wearing a simple white shirt with a green plaid jacket.
a black choker with a long extend, black skinny jeans and black boots.

he looks stunning.

jimin comes over from makeup and sees a nervous tae.
he smile to himself and plops beside tae.
jimin puts an arm around tae's shoulders.

"you okay tae?"

"no..."

jimin frowns. "why?"

"i'm so nervous. what if i mess up? what if i forget my lines? what if i forget the dance? or what if i just break down because of nervousness? i'm not ready minnie." tae whispers.

jimin hugs, the now ash grey head, tightly.
warmth oozing out of his hug spreading unto tae.
he melts into the hug.
he felt happy but not as happy when yoongi had hugged him.
tae hugs back happily.

"don't think like they tae. i'm very sure you'll do amazing. now go get ready for our first song. spring day!" jimin cheers.

tae giggles at the enthusiasm of his hyung.
the rest of the boys come in and they did a group hug.

"we'll do great guys!" hoseok smiles.

everyone nods in agreement.

the boys walk onto stage.
fans scream and squeal as they catch a glimpse of BTS.
the boys smile and wave and blow kisses towards the audience.

"annyeong!" jeongguk shouts through the mic.

his bunny smile on full display for his fans to see.
tae, who was waiting backstage for his cue, smiles at his members, his family.

look how happy they are without you.

you're not needed.

useless thing.

tae shakes his head.

"so guys! as you have heard, we have a new member!" hoseok squeals.

jimin smiles and pecks his cheek.

"he's truly an amazing person, inside and outside." namjoon smiles.

"his voice is the deepest and the most soulful voice you could have ever heard. it's so rich, velvety, smooth and mesmerising." jimin adds.

"his dancing skills are no joke either. perfectly coordinated in every way. and a fast learner too!" hoseok proudly says

"his personality is also amazing. always happy and smiling." jeongguk smiles thinking of his new hyung.

"he loves to help others and always puts people in front of him." jin says.

"always eager to try something new or to do something. a unique smile in the shape of a box that has the ability to warm your heart. that is truly magical." yoongi flashes his gummy smile thinking of tae.

tae, still standing backstage, smiles at the comment his members said about him.
tears well up in his eyes but he carefully wipes it away not wanting it to ruin his makeup.
he smiles to himself.

"please ARMY, welcome him with your warmth and love." namjoon smiles.

the audience answer in unison, "OKAY!".

the boys smile at each other.

"alright, let's welcome our new member, kim taehyung or V!" jimin shouts with excitement.

tae timidly walks out from the darkness and into the lights of the stage with a beautiful boxy smile on full display for his fans to see.

the audience starts squealing and screaming.
overwhelmed with the cuteness of the new BTS member.
jimin walks over and hugs tae from behind.

"say something." jimin whispers.

"annyeong!" tae squeals like a child.

it seems as though there's still a child stuck inside him waiting to come out.
wanting to come out of the cage it's trapped in.
robbed of his innocence and happiness as a child, he just wants to relive being a child all over again.

abused during his childhood, tae couldn't help but to go back to that mindset and become a child.
tae genuinely smiles.
the boys look at tae in so much adoration that even tae could feel it.

"let's start our show shall we?" jin asks the crowd.

the boys take their places for spring day.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

hey guys!
half a part here.
i really hope you're enjoying the story so far.
thank you so much for reading!
check out my other books as well!
comment and vote!
saranghae ~ ❤️