twenty four

— 3rd

tae flutters his eyes open only to shut close again at the bright rays of sunlight seeping through the windows and blinding him.

he blinks a few times and then squints open.
the boy sighs as warmth surrounds him.
feeling fingers tracing soft patterns on his hips, he looks up.

"good morning baby." yoongi whispers and pecks tae's nose.

tae giggles and rests his chin on his lover's chest, changing positions to on his belly.
yoongi rests his right hand on tae's ass and his left caressing his cheek.

"how'd you sleep yoonie?" tae asks softly.

"you were my warmer so i slept really good. what about you beautiful?" yoongi smiles.

"i s-slept alright. i f-felt really s-safe." tae blushes at the pet name and the compliment.

"that's good baby. come, let's have breakfast." yoongi kisses tae's forehead.

tae whines and snuggles closer to his lover.
the ivory haired male chuckles and sits up earning anything whine from his baby.

"aren't you hungry angel?" yoongi asks as he lifts tae up.

"n-not r-really, no." tae whispers.

yoongi sighs softly but was heard by tae who's eyes began to fill with tears.

"y-you hate m-me don't y-you hyung. i'm s-so a-a-annoying and h-heavy." tae wiggles out of yoongi's hold and bolts to the bathroom.

quickly shutting the door behind him and sliding down and hugs himself.

"b-baby! angel, y-you're not annoying baby. i'm so sorry. tae please open the door." yoongi pleads as he kneels in front of the door.

tae's arms begin to feel itchy and his mind overflowing with negative thoughts.
tears flow freely down tae's cheeks as yoongi continues to plead outside.

"baby? angel? listen to me baby. i'm right here tae, i love you. please come out baby. i didn't mean anything." yoongi speaks calmly.

the words sink into tae's brain like water and a sponge.
he unlocks the door and crawls into his boyfriend's secure arms.

yoongi smiles in relief and hugs the boy tightly, allowing him to cry in his chest.
his heart breaking at every sob and his mind screaming at every violent shake.

his heart and his mind weeping at the feeling of tae's bones protruding through the baby soft skin of the grey head.

* * * * *

at the breakfast table, the boy grimaces at the stack of pancakes in front of him.
dripping with maple syrup and some whipped cream that got his stomach churning.

his stomach begging and screaming for the food to be added to his body.
as his mind criticised and screams at him to not eat it for becoming fat.

"baby. eat just one baby, just one." yoongi squeezes tae's clenched hand softly.

he looks into tae's glossy eyes that were filled with pain and fear.
his head breaking at the sight of his baby in pain and in sadness, even the thought is horrible to him.

"o-okay." tae whispers and begins to cut his pancake into small pieces.

hesitantly, he opens his mouth and stuffs one piece into his cavern.
his mind begin to crackle and criticise the boy as he chews his food slower than ever.

taking a sip of water, he gulps the content down and his stomach growls in delight.
one piece after another, tae finally finishes his one pancake and the boys are so proud.

"well done taetae." jimin smiles softly at the fragile male.

"t-thank y-you m-minnie." tae whispers.

"amazing baby, i'm so proud." yoongi pecks tae's temple earning gagging noises form the rest of the boys.

"yah! there is a child at this table." jin glares at yoongi.

"i'm not a child hyung!" jeongguk whines.

tae giggles softly at the scene playing in front of him of his family having a playful fight.
he's so thankful that he got to be a part of this amazing family.

the boy's heart swelling with happiness and warmth, love and everything positive.
for a second, the grey head sees the beauty of life and how he would be without the voices.

then, the negative voices just invade his mind, crushing his hopes of becoming better.
his eyes turn misty and his mind crashing.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

hey lovelies!
thank you so much for all your kind words with everything i'm going through.
i couldn't keep you waiting any longer, so here is an update.
a shitty one, sorry )):
a really important friend of mine broke me a few days ago and i'm so fucking sad and lost.
i was just counting on her to cheer me up but she straight up ignored me ;-;
anyways, thank you so much for reading!
thank you for being so patient with my annoying ass.
kay bye my angels ~ ❤️