twenty eight

— 3rd

"kitten." yoongi whispers, kissing his baby's soft earlobe.

tae hums but doesn't wake up, instead he snuggles even more into the older's embrace.
yoongi chuckles and runs his fingers through tae's soft fluffy hair.

"come on baby, we've arrived." yoongi smiles.

tae blinks his eyes, yawning like a kitten.
rubbing his eyes, he looks around.

"let's go tae." the ivory haired male gently takes one of tae's fragile hands, intertwining their fingers together.

"o-okay." tae blushes.

*    *    *    *    *

once outside the train station, tae shivers from the cold air of daegu.
the wind howling as crispy, orange leaves cascade down gently.

"my house or yours baby?" yoongi squeezes his boyfriend's hand softly.

"y-yours!" tae says immediately.

yoongi blinks his eyes in shock and smiles in amusement as tae becomes red.
soon, the duo managed to hail a taxi and are on their way to yoongi's house.

the younger was quivering with excitement but also a little fear of how yoongi's parents would react to him.

as if he read tae's thoughts...

"don't worry so much kitten, they'll love you. i promise." yoongi pecks his temple, emitting a shy smile for the younger.

the taxi stops and tae steps out of the car as yoongi pays the driver.
his jaw drops at the beautiful house in front of him with a lovely garden full of flowers.

"eomma is a bit obsessed with flowers, she's a florist." yoongi chuckles.

"i love flowers." tae giggles.

yoongi smiles when he realises that his baby didn't stutter but didn't acknowledge that.
he would feel uncomfortable, and so he doesn't pay attention to it but is still happy.

tae on the other hand was shocked when h didn't stutter and smiles wildly.

"let's go in love." yoongi drags the younger in with one hand pulling tae, another his bag.

before yoongi could knock on the door, it bursts open and a body suddenly hugs him.

"my baby yoongs!" a muffled voices cheers.

tae giggles softly, his sweater paw over his mouth to muffle the giggle.
the ivory haired male smiles and hugs the small woman tightly.

"hi eomma. how have you been?" yoongi pecks his mom's cheek as she pulls away.

"i've been good darling. but i've missed you loads! why haven't you visited!" the small brunette with shoulder length hair tugs on one of yoongi's ears.

"ow ow ow! eomma ~ i'm sorryyy." yoongi whines in pain.

"hmph." the lady crosses her arms.

she was wearing a flower printed dress that stopped right below her knees.
a small white pearly necklace decorated her neck with a simple bracelet on her left wrist.

"and who might you be." the short woman smile warmly at tae.

the boy blushes at the amount of attention he was receiving and he fiddles with his sleeve.
yoongi clears his throat and smiles.

"eomma, this is taehyung, my boyfriend. taehyung, this is my beloved eomma, mrs min jisu." the ivory haired male smiles.

"n-nice to meet y-you mrs min." tae's cheeks burn in embarrassment.

"oh sweetheart, please call me mom. please do come in." mrs min smiles.

"t-thank you...mom."

*    *    *    *    *

"appa!" yoongi shouts and hugs his dad tightly.

"yoongi! finally time to visit eh?" his dad teases and laughs as he sees yoongi pout.

his dad pats him on the back as yoongi pulls tae closer to introduce him to his dad.

"nice to meet you taehyung. i'm min sejun but dad is be alright." mr min smiles.

tae nods and shy smiles, showing off his boxy smile to which mrs min squeals to.

"oh my! yoongs! he's so adorable!" mrs min ruffles tae's hair softly.

"where's jihee?" yoongi asks, looking around for his little sister.

"i told her to go get some milk, she should be here at minute now." mrs min explains as the couple settle down on the couch.

suddenly the door opens and a girl with darker brown hair walks in, her eyes stuck on the receipt she was holding.

"i bought two eomma, it was on sale and i thou-" she stops as she looks up.

her lips curve into a big smile as she dumps the good on the dining table and rushes to the living room, straight at her brother.

"oppa! you're here!"

"hi jihee." yoongi chuckles and pets her head softly as she pulls away.

tae begins to fee externally uncomfortable with so many people he doesn't know around him.
he starts to shake his leg, and fiddles with the hem of his sweater paw in nervousness.

a wave of panic washes over him and he was going to freak out but he stops.
he feels a warm hand on his left thigh.

"jihee, this is taehyung, my boyfriend."

"hi taehyung oppa! i'm jihee." jihee smiles brightly at tae.

"h-hi." tae smiles.

*    *    *    *    *

all afternoon, the entire family talked and laughed, including tae.
yoongi smiles, his heart throbbing in happiness seeing his baby smiling and laughing.

but, he frowns slightly when he doesn't see that special glint in his eyes.
the sparkle that shows tae is so so happy, but he just looks lost and empty.

that's how yoongi knows that the grey head has been throwing out fake smiles and laughter.
his heart squeezes in pain from what he had figured out and he feels his heart breaking.

"alright everyone! who wants ice cream?" mrs min winks.

"me!" tae squeals and claps his hands.

the entire family smiles and laughs at the grown boy's reaction to ice cream.
yoongi smiles wildly and places a hand on tae's thigh, rubbing it softly.

nobody fucking likes you

they're just pretending

who would like you anyway?

tae blinks his tears away, hiding the pain he's been in since he came.
the voices have been criticising him harshly ever since he had arrived.

but he covers it up with a smile, a fake smile.
the boy also knows that yoongi had found out at this and he doesn't care anymore.
tae just wants to cry.

his mind crackling in power.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

hey lovelies!
my babe wanted me to update since it's her favourite book, so here we are!
SRRYMYG for you babe! i hope you like it and i love you lots!
anyways, thank you so much for reading!
kay bye my angels ~ ❤️