thirty six

— 3rd

the ivory haired male pushes the door open slowly, peeking into the bright, white room.
stepping into the room, his heart squeezes in pain and sadness at the sight in front of him.

"b-baby." he whispers, almost too soft to even be heard by anyone around him.

thankfully, the boy heard it and he looks up.
the grey haired male's eyes puffy from so much crying, lips swollen and red.
cheekbones and collarbones more prominent than ever and his chocolate brown orbs now void of every emotion.

the younger's eyes begin to glisten with tears, his small frame starts to tremble lightly.
choking out a soft sob of pain, tears spill out of his eyes like a waterfall, never ending.

instinctively, yoongi rushes forward.
with shaky hands, he places a hand on tae's skeletal frame, rubbing gentle patterns.
surprising yoongi, tae leans into his boyfriend's warm touch, wanting him to hold tae.

"c'mere a-angel." yoongi smiles softly, a few stray tears staining his cheeks.

standing by the bed, yoongi peppers kisses all over tae's forehead and head, soothing the boy's cries into little sniffles, occasional whimpers and the tremble of his body.

a soft knock brings the couple out of their loving bubble, the door opens gently.
in comes the group of boys, teary eyes and wide, happy smiles on their faces.

"t-taetae." jimin mumbles, walking closer.

the younger turns towards his best friend who was on the other side of the bed and immediately collapses into jimin tight hug.
feeling left out, the rest of the boys join the group hug, yoongi smiling wildly from the opposite side, happy that his baby was back.

*    *    *    *    *

"m'sorry." tae whispers, comfortable in yoongi's embrace, his head resting on the older's chest, listening to his heart beating.

"why baby?" yoongi asks, occasionally kissing his temple to assure the boy.

"b-be-because y-y-you all h-have t-to c-come here. m-made y-you w-" tae begins to explain, tears ready to fall but he was cut off.

"stop. taetae, sweetie, we're here because we care and love you so so much. and we all want you to get better." jin smiles warmly.

tae looks around the room, his bottom lip starts to wobble in pure happiness, something he hasn't felt in a while, at the amount of raw care and love in their gazes.

"t-thank y-y-you so much." tae whines and giggles lightly, crying into youngi's chest.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

i'm so sorry for not updating ):
but thank you for reading!

also, please do ask questions in the previous chapter, i really don't mind >///<

—-> love y'all 💜