twenty five

— 3rd

the latter runs his fingers through the boy's soft, grey locks.
humming a soft tune, he traces patterns on his hips to soothe him.

smiling to himself, the older places a kiss on the younger's forehead, letting his lips linger for a little while.
he smiles as tae snuggles closer to him, curling up even more on his lap.

yoongi's heart breaks as he could feel every bone of tae's body protruding through tae's soft, golden skin.
from his hips, yoongi moves his hand to tae's back to which he gasps.

"what's wrong hyung?" jimin asks, eyeing the couple cuddling on the couch.

yoongi keeps his head down, his mind racing with thoughts and his heart beating in pure pain and fear.

"hyung?" jeongguk whispers, placing a hand on yoongi's veiny arm.

yoongi looks up slowly, his eyes glistening with unshed tears, threatening to fall.
it was a thorn pricked into their hearts.

yoongi never cries, never.
jeongguk immediately hugs his hyung tightly, trying to calm him down.

the older begins to shake a little, his lips quivering in fear and his heart palpitating in sadness as he hold in his sobs.

the rest in the living room could see how hurt and afraid their grandpa is.
the smaller boy on yoongi lap begins to shift around and the older quickly wipes his tears.

unfortunately for yoongi, tae caught a glimpse of his boyfriend crying and his heart shattered.

"h-h-hyungie? w-why a-a-are you c-crying?" tae whispers, wipes stray tears leaking out of his boyfriend's eyes.

the older just shakes his head and connects their foreheads together.
yoongi places his hands on tae's back, feeling the tears brimming at his eyes again.

"y-yoonie?" tae squeaks out and the boys stare at the couple closely.

"i'm w-worried baby. i can f-feel you spine protruding t-through your skin and it scares me." yoongi voices out his concern.

tae looks down and sighs softly.
he feels disgusted and ashamed.

useless.

he found out, how pathetic.

he's disappointed now.

"s-s-stop!" tae covers his ears and shakes violently in yoongi's lap.

this alarms the boys and they immediately come close and try to soothe the boy.
tears streams down tae's cheeks as he shakes his head, blocking out every sound.

"baby, i'm here. shhh." yoongi kisses all over tae's forehead and hairline softly.

*    *    *    *    *

the grey head falls asleep in yoongi's arms with tear stains on his hollow cheeks.
lifting the boy up, yoongi's heart clenches at how light his baby's become.

he carefully lays him down on the bed and presses a soft kiss on his forehead.
he lets his lips linger for longer before pulling away, his lips ghosting over his forehead.

"i love you baby, always." yoongi whispers before heading out the room and into the living room with the rest of the boys.

"you okay hyung?" hoseok asks as yoongi settles down, ruffling his hair.

"no." the ivory haired male's voice hoarse and blunt, monotoned and sad.

shifting around in their seats, they can't help but feel horrible seeing him in that state.

"what can we do monie hyung?" jeongguk asks, his eyes glistening with tears.

"i-i'm not sure ggukie." namjoon sighs sadly.

jin gently rubs namjoon's fisted hand, trying to calm his boyfriend down.

"maybe he needs some love. some daegu love from his parents." jimin shrugs.

the rest of the boys mentally agree with this idea, the boy needs some old love.

"let's talk to the manager and we'll see." namjoon says and they disperse.

although everyone thought it was a good idea, yoongi just couldn't help but get this sinking feeling that something would go wrong.

his heart beats abnormally and his blood runs cold at the idea and somehow he feels something will go wrong.

shrugging it off, the ivory haired male walks to his baby and cuddles the boy, trailing him in his warm but secure arms.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

hey lovelies!
thank you so much for reading!
check out my other books pleaseee ((:
vote and comment!
kay bye my angels ~ ❤️