chap 2. (no idea for title name.^.^)

y/n pov.

Raven stood there, stiff as a board, apparently not knowing how to respond. I was shocked myself, but not to the point where i was frozen. I smiled a bit and looked at her. I'd never really seen her before outside of mealtimes, and she was a quirky little thing.. And yes i mean little. She was WAY shorter than me, which was kinda odd considering we are supposedly twins. Shed was the kinda kid that bounced around a lot and asked to get her hair died multiple colors at once. Right now she had her hair black with neon green streaks in it. I'm not even sure why she was allowed to do that. Possibly because out of all the girls here, she's been here the longest.. I mean, Shoot .i was down about not getting adopted after four years... Could you imagine spending pretty much your entire life in an orphanage? I looked back down at her and she had spaced off. I waved my hand in front of her face.

'' uhh, Raven? You alright in there?'' i ask. She shakes her head to clear it then focuses a bit.

'' Oh. Sorry y/n.... Did you say something? I tend to get sidetracked easily.''She asks. I laugh a little and shake my head no.

'' nah... so..umm, did you get a video too?''

'' yeah. I didn't really recognize the lady in it though.. Ya think a girl would know her own mother huh?'' she says, laughing a bit. I smile at her. The phone rings and Ms. Harrison picks it up.

'' Hello? Oh! Wow you sure called earlier than i was expecting! Uh, oh no no, nothing like that. I didn't forget. I just thought you guys would want a bit more time? '' SHe says. I listen in and watch as her face goes pale a bit as someone on the other side of the phone yells.. I wonder whats wrong. Me and Raven walk over, her noticing as well.

'' Ms, is everything alright?'' we ask. She nods and smiles.

'' Just Perfect girls. Why don't you two go pack your bags? You will be going to your new home soon.'' She says. Me and Raven look at each other and squeal a bit before running upstairs. I stop at the bottom when i her Ms. Harrison mumble something into the phone.

'' Yes. i understand perfectly sir... but you know the girls don't know about the entire situation, right?alright Sir. see you two soon.''

I go into my room and pack my stuff, then sit in the hallway with my phone watching YouTube while i wait for Raven to come out.

Anti's pov.(ehh i might go ooc, so bare w/ me plz. .. but hey, a demon can love his daughters right? lol)

'' A BIT MORE TIME? IT'S BEEN TWELVE FUCKING YEARS. I WANT MY DAUGHTERS.'' I flinch a bit as Dark yells into the receiver. I walks over and hug him from behind, a little tense.

'' Darky you're gonna give the lass a heart attack'' I say. He grins a bit before returning to the call.

'' Yes i know they don't know about it completely, we can tell em when we get them home. We will be there in about forty five minutes.'' he says then hangs up the phone. I smile up at him.

'' so we're going to that orphanage right? Were gonna get our girls now?'' i ask,excitedly. Dark chuckles and nods, then we both vanish in a poof of smoke. We made sure to cast a small spell so we wouldn't scare anybody with our appearances, then walked into the orphanage. I giggled a bit excitedly. I followed Dark to the counter where the girl that had spoke on the phone was. She looked up at us and pointed to a corner where the girls sat. I didn't know which was which, it had been so long. The one little girl looked about ten she was so short. She had  green streaks in her hair, and an adorable green Hoodie dress on. I walked over and picked her up, twirling her around, while Dark laughed at my childness and sat with the other girl. The girl with  Dark smiled at me. Dark looked between the two girls and rubbed the back of his neck.

'' uhhm.. Alright, so.. I know your names,but which one is which again?.'' he asked . The one i was holdin grinned.

"Im Raven! '' she said giggling. Dark took one look and her and chuckled.

'' Anti, that one takes after you.And if that's Raven, then this lovely young girl must be Y/n'' he said. I laughed at his comment then hugged Raven a bit closer. She didn't seem to mind.

Y/n pov

I felt kinda..i dunno..protective?... at first when Raven was scooped up and twirled around i mean, yeah i know i just met her, but if she's my sister i should be, right?. But when she laughed i shrugged it off. The man didn't say anything, but i could tell he was Irish without hearing an accent.. It was pretty cute how Raven immediately put her trust in this man. They kinda looked alike... Especially with the green hair and hoodies..I smiled at him as the guy that was with him walked our way. This guy was very professional looking. He had black hair with a red streak and wore a black suit.For some reason they both looked extremely familiar. The fancy guy put his hand on the back of his neck like he was embarrassed.

'' uhhm.. Allright, so.. I know your names,but witch one is witch again?.'' he asked . Raven immediately said her name, giggling a bit as she did so. The guy chuckled a bit, looking at his 'partner? I guess .. they give off that kinda vibe. Its cute honestly.

'' Anti, that one takes after you.And if that's Raven, then this lovely young girl must be Y/n'' he said, looking at me. I cocked my head a bit. I had heard that name before... anti... .where have i heard that? Anti looks up at me at the same time i finished thinking.

''Youtube'' he says plainly. I stare at him, shocked a bit. He grins and winks at me. I look at the other guy. Wait...if he's anti..then that means...HOLY SHIT IT'S DARK! Both Anti and Dark laugh, nodding as i try to contain my inner fangirl. Raven looks at me, and i can pretty much feel the confusion from her. I shrug a bit. Dark chuckles again, then says it's time to go home.