chap 12

Raven pov

" wake up Y/n! We're going shopping!'' I say, trying to shake her awake.She groans and rolls over

''Five more minutes''

" You said that thirty minutes ago! Get up.....Daddy made pancakes" I say, she bolts up.

''Im up!'' she says, causing me to giggle. Never fails to get her out of bed. I roll my eyes at her and walk downstairs to the kitchen, where Anti is cooking.

'' She's up now Daddy just like you asked!........ Can we add chocolate chips to the pancake mix?'' I ask. Anti laughs.

''If it's okay with Dark, then yes.'' He says,and I run out of the room, making him chuckle.

''Hey Daaaad'' i yell, running to his and Anti's room.

'' Yes Raven?''

'' Daddy said that if you said yes that we could put chocolate chips in the pancake mix.Pleeasse?''

'' Chocolate for breakfast? Hmm. i dont know..doesnt seem healthy to me'' Dark says.

'' Who cares if it's healthy? it tastes good.Pretty Please?'' i plead. He laughs and ruffles my hair.

''Sure sweetheart. You can add chocolate chips to the pancakes.''

''YAY!'' i run out of his room and tell Anti. Y/n comes downstairs and sits down in the living room, and i sit with her.

'' Is it as hard to get me up as it is to get Glitch and JG up? If so, im sorry im such a pain.'' she says, lauhing. I grin.

''Actually the boys are harder to get up, dont worry... at least you dont throw stuff like Glitch does.'' I say.

''Hey! That was one time! And you scared me, i had every right to in self defense!'' Glitch says, coming downstairs. I laugh.

'' Self defense? What ? against Rae? Have you seen how small she is? A mouse could take her out'' JG says,right behind Glitch.

''HEy! Im not that small!''I pout .JG laughs,and puts his hand on my head,then pulls it away, measuring my size compared to him. I only come up to his elbow.

''Yeah, you are''He says. I stick my tounge out at him. I see Glitch sneaking out of the room and i raise an eyebrow.

''Whatcha doin Glitch?'' i ask. He stops and looks at me, and i can feel a slight bit of guilt from him.

''Nothing, just ya know, trying to get to the pancakes first'' He says. Y/n laughs.

''Of course you are.'' She says. I smile, but notice something.

'' huh, really now?'' i ask, obvious disbelief on my voice.

''Rae, what is it? Hes a boy, its typical for him to want to eat first.'' Y/n says

''Uh -huh, then why is he heading away from the dining room? Looks like he's heading towards Google's closet to me.'' i say, crossing my arms. Glitch laughs nervously.

'' No i wasn't, your'e being silly Rae. '' He says, shratching his neck and avoiding eye contact.

'' Oh really? Then why cant you look me in the eye and say it? Besides, its no use lying, Your'e radiating guilt, Glitch. '' i say. He sighs.

''Fine, i was gonna mess with Google, happy? JG you suck at distracting.'' Glitch says. JG laughs sheepishly.

'' Hey, dont drag me into this, It's not my fault Rae is fucking Phsyco or somethin!''