chap 5 (still no idea for name.)

Anti pov.

I sighed and left Raven to do her thing. If she wanted to pretend google had feelings then more power to her. Y/n smiled at her,and i could hear her thinking. 'Shes so cute trying to help out.'. I grinned.

''Aye,she is cute,but so are you'' i said. (lmao halp idk how to write in an irish accent) She looked at me and pouted. My mouth turned up in a small smirk. Y/n rolled her eyes and stuck out her tounge.

'' hmmph.... Can i go explore? '' She asked. I nodded and she left. I smiled as she did. Im so glad we had these girls. Im not sure what id do without them.

y/n pov (yeah ik antis was short but im better at childrens povs.)

Anti said i could explore so i walked upstairs,peeking through open doors. I heard what sounded like a kid talking and peeked in. A minuture,less...demonic. version of Anti was sitting on the bed,talking to someone. Curious, i knocked on the door. The mini Anti looked up and saw me,then ran over.

''Oh yay! Finally someone my age other than Glitch.Actually hes older than me by two years,but you're my age! Well, sorta my age... you're a year younger i think. At least you are if you're who i think you are.'' He says really fast. Shit this kid is energetic, him and Raven would probably get along.

'' Depends on who you think i am.'' I tease.He grins.

'' Either y/n or Raven. My brother has been talking about you two all week.he seemed pretty excited about it.'' He said. I looked at him.

''y/n, And im gonna take a wild guess that your brother is Anti?'' I say,laughing. He grins.

" what tipped you off'' He joked.I rolled my eyes.

''Huh i dunno the green hair,the loud voice,both are good tipping points'' i grinned.

"Oh im JackSeptiGlitch by the way,JackGlitch or JG for short. The guy brooding in the corner over there is Glitchiplier,or Glitch.'' JG said. I looked over to where he had pointed,Just now noticing Glitch.

''Ah.... Hes somehow related to Dark?'' i asked. Huh. i never knew about these Egos... I Knew bout Dark and Anti because they show up a bit in Mark and Jack's videos. Glitch nodded at me.JG laughed.

''So. Wheres your sister Y/n? She came too right?I want to meet her later if she did.Does she look like you much? Does sh-''JG starts and Glitch cuts him off

'' Quiet down a bit will ya? She just met her sister, shes gonna want to get to know her before everyone else does.'' Glitch says.

'' Thanks Glitch. But in answer to your Questions JG,First one,downstairs with Google,Second one,was kinda answered by the first,third,im sure she would love to meet you too,and fourth not too much, were fraternal twins. The only thing ive noticed really is we both have e/c eyes (eye color, But you probably knew that didnt you?) and our natural hair color is h/c.'' i said smiling.(if your natural hair color is not black then Raven dyed hers that way.)

JG nodded. I heard someone running up the stairs and turned to see Raven.

" uh... you alright there ?'' I ask. She nods her head quickly.

" uh huh! I just came to tell you that the cookies were done! Oh Hi! Who are you?Im Raven!'' She said, looking at JG and Glitch. I chuckled.

"Raven thats JG and Glitch. Glitch is the one that looks like Dark, JG looks like Anti."I said. Raven nodded.

''Cool! How old are you JG?'' Raven asked.

'' im 13! Glitch is 15! And did you say cookies? We better get down there before Anti eats them all.'' (eating peanut butter cookies rn xD)

''He better not! I got covered in dough for those cookies!'' I said, racing downstairs with Raven,JG, and Glitch trailing behind. I tripped while going down causing everyone else to fall as well. We ended up in a pile at the bottom of the stairs ,Laughing. Once we had actually gotten down there, i noticed the downstairs lights were off.

''Why would someone turn off the lights?'' Glitch asked. Raven tilted her head to the side.

''You suck at lying Glitch.You know why the lights are off,and so does JG. I can tell cuz he just got really excite-AHH.WHAT IS THIS'' Raven yelled as the lights came on and a bunch of random people yelled

"SUPRISE!''

''Holy fucking shit what the hell!'' i screamed.

'' Its a birthday party ya goofs.and a welcome home one too.'' Anti says,grinning at me and Raven.