chap 27

A/n- curiosity is only dangerous if you are a cat. If you have a question about something in my book, Please pleas please ask! I'll gladly answer it.

T
Y/n pov.

“ Max- please. You know where they are, don't you?” I plead. They look away from me, conflict in thier eyes.

“ I can't y/n - “

“ Look, Max. They have your little brother,but they also have my little sibling,and y/n’s too. We're in the same boat, but we need you to be the navigator because we have no clue where we are going”

“ What even was that meta-..... Pitch?.... How the hell did you get here?” I look down at the shadow puppy that's pawing on my leg, confused. Damien looks at him and his eyes light up.

“Pitch! Yes! He can help us!” He says.

“ how?-”

“ He could tell you were stressed out,and he came to help! And since he's connected to both you and Raven, he should know where she is!” Damien exclaims. Pitch barks at Max, sniffing them,then lays his head on their knee. Max pats his head.

“ You have a Shadow pup? Where?... These things are rare” they say. I glare at them.

“ Pitch, come here. “ I call. The puppy looks at me, rolls over on it's back, then walks over to me.

“ Come on PB, let's go find Rae” Damien says.

Raven pov.

“ Rise and shine, Raven”

I open an eye, warily. The person who spoke smiles at me softly,bit I bury myself into a ball.

“ Wait! Come on , get up! I'm not gonna hurt you!”

“ Then what the hell do you want?” I growl a bit,then blink. I'm not usually like this.

“ I'm Evan. Come on,get up and at least look at me” He says. I huff and look at him. ‘How old are you?” I ask, and he grins, bouncing a bit. As he does,his hair falls into his eyes and I'm able to get a good look at it. It's as if somebody took my hair and put it on high contrast mode. It's white with purple streaks, and it's actually pretty cool.

“ I'm the same age as you.” he says.

“ That's an interesting color choice for your hair-”

“ You’re stuck in an unknown place and the first thing you want to know is about my hair? Wow”

“  I asked that because I know you aren't going to fucking tell me why I'm here,or where the hell I am”

“ Woah, calm yourself….. I thought they said you were part angel”

“ What-”

“ Never mind. You’re right, I'm not going to tell you anything. I'm not allowed to,if I wanted to. “

“ Then fuck off”

“ Can't, Raven. And please don't use that launguage “

“ Knulle Deg”

“ rude. Please just come on. You at least have to be hungry?”

“ a little- “ ( who are you kidding I'm always hungry)

“ Well good, it's lunchtime. Follow me” Evan leads the way out of the room. Having nothing better to do,and slightly curious, I follow him, looking around.

“ Where is this place?”

“ Can't tell ya. “

“ So you don't know?”