chap 13

Raven pov

'' Dad! Uncle Mark is on the phone!'' Y/n yells. Dark grabs the phone from her.

'' Hello? ....... Yeah, i know. Wait they have pictures? How? Huh... i dont know.....you want to tell the truth? I mean, sure, but. How are you going to explain that im real? ........... Oh, well yeah, i suppose that would work... ........ Yeah, ill bring them over..... now? Sure... '' Dark hangs up the phone, and i look at him.

'' Where are we going?'' I ask.

'' im taking you to Mark's house, you guys are gonna play a video game with him, ok?'' Dark says. Y/n looks up.

''We are? Awesome!'' she yells. Dark laughs and we head out, Teleporting to where Mark lives. I knock on the door, and Mark opens it.

''Hey guys, come on in and ill set up my recording stuff in the living room, k? '' he says. I shrug and walk in, sitting on the couch. After everything is set up, Mark turns on his camera.

''Hello everybody,my name is Markiplier and today im joined by my two lovely nieces, Y/n and Raven.Say hi girls.'' He says Y/n smiles and waves at the camera.

''Hi girls!'' i giggle Mark laughs.

''Very funny Raven, Allright, so you may or may not have heard of them yet, since it appears there have been random sightings of me, that were definetley not me, because i have no life and was sitting here recording videos.Anyways, these are my brother's kids. And before you ask why i didnt tell you about him, I didn't know myself until recently. So,now that that's over and explained, Welcome to Super Mario Brothers '' Mark says. I giggle and grab the remote he throws me, and y/n grabs hers.

''How do you play this?'' i ask.

Mark explains the game to me real quick and what we are supposed to do.

''Ok, lets play!'' Y/n says. I smile and watch as the level screen comes up, then the thing to choose the characters.

''I wanna be the blue mushroom!'' i say, choosing . We go through two levels pretty quickly, my mushroom staying in a bubble half the time because i kept dying. I shake my remote, getting closer and Mark pops my bubble for me.

''Thanks Uncle Mark!'' I say, having my little character run after his and Y/n's characters. I hop up and hit the mystery box, and chase after an egg, ending up on a cute green dinosuar. Mak's character runs up behind mine and picks him up, throwing him into some spikes.

''HA! MY YOSHI NOW!'' Mark yells. I laugh.

''Thats not how you're supposed to play Uncle Mark! We're supposed to be a team to save Princess Orange,or whatever her name is.'' I say.

''It's Peach, Raven!'' Y/n says, laughing

''I was close, it's still a fruit!'' I laugh. Soon we're at the castle thing and fighting Bowser Jr. I get the last hit on him, and we watch as Princess Peach is moved again. Mark laughs and looks at the camera

''Well, im out of time for this episode,as always,see you in the next video!''

''Bye!''me and Y/n say. Mark turns off the recording stuff and laughs.

''That went well!'' he says.

'' you threw me for a dinosaur...'' i say. He laughs

''Yes i did.'' He says. I stick out my tounge, causing him to laugh more.

" hey, where did Dad go?'' Y/n asks. I look around,i hadn't noticed he left.

''Oh, he went to finish up enrolling you two for school. He brought your stuff over, You get to spend the night here,and we can save Peach tommorow.'' Mark says. Y/n squeals in excitment.