Chapter 9

A/N - thanks for the ideas guys. ^.^

*Time skip of about a month brought to you by Jacksepticeye eating Lucky Charms*

Raven POV.

'' Awww do you have to leave?'' i ask,pouting. Dark chuckles.

''Yeah,we do... sorry princess. Dont worry, Wilford is gonna watch you,and JG and Glitch are still here,so you can hang out with them.'' Dark says.

'' Why Cant Uncle Mark watch us? Or Jack?'' Y/n asks.

'' Because they have videos to record, and it would be hard to explain you two'' Dark replies. Y/n shrugs.

'' Allright. Im cool with Wilf, just wondered.'' she says.

'' But whyy do you both have to leave?'' I whine,trying to guilt trip them. It doesnt work

''We just do lass, well be back in two days. Behave yourselves will ya?'' Anti says. I pout more,but sigh and hug them both.

'' fine. I love you.'' i say. They smile and hug back,pulling Y/n into the hug as well.

'' Love you too. Listen to Wilford.'' Dark says, then him and Anti walk towards the door.

'' I still think we should have had Google or Bing watch them.'' Anti says quetly,thinking they were out of earshot.(Well, he would be if he wasnt so fookin loud)

'' Theyll be fine with Wiford,besides, hes the oldest of us,so hes probably the best to watch them.''Dark chuckles. I sigh and sit on the couch. They felt bad about leaving us,but they had something important...some kind of suprise planned for us. Y/n sat next to me.

'' Hey Rae. Come upstairs with me. I wanna show you something.'' She said. Having nothing better to do, i shrug and follow. When we get upstairs, she pulls out her laptop that Wilford had given her. I had mine, but had no clue what i was supposed to do with it. I hate the color of it,but i deal with it.

'' Uhh...so...what?'' I ask

'' youll see'' She smiles and opens the laptop,pulling up some kind of site on the internet. I lookover her shoulder and see a familiar face.

'' hey ! Thats Uncle Jack! '' I say. She laughs

''Yup, This is Youtube. Its a site that people upload videos on. I woulda shown it to you earlier, but we were busy with Dad and Daddy.Uncle Jack is a famous gamer''she said. I reach over her shoulder and click a random video. It immediatly starts with high five sounds.

''TOP O' THA MORNIN TO YA LADDIES! '' Jack said,well yelled.

" He's loud in the videos too?'' i ask.

'' Hes loud everywhere, so is Daddy.'' she says, then turns back around to watch. I pulled up a chair and watched as well. He was playing a game with a cute little flower in it. I giggle as the flower talks to jack.

''Its so cu-THE HEY? WHY DOES IT LOOK SO EVIL NOW''I scream.

''That's Flowey. Flowey the flower.He's a stalker.'' Y/n says. I nod,confused,but watch.After a few videos of Jack playing Undertale,i leavet Y/n and go to watch tv downstairs. The tv was already on,so i just sit on the couch and watched the show .Wilford comes out of the kitchen holding a glass that looked like it had apple juice in it,but i could have swore i drank the rest of it at breakfast.

'' Uncle Wilford? Where did you get apple juice? I thought i drank it all this morning.'' I ask. He looks at me confused for a moment.

''Oh, no this isnt apple juice my dear. Its whiskey'' He says,understanding what i was talking about.

''Whiskey? Huh... it looks like apple juice.'' I say. He nods.

''Yes it does, a little bit....would you like to try it?'' He asks. I nod and he hands me the glass. I take a big sip,then cough.

''Yuck! Thats gross...and it burns my throat.'' I say. He laughs.

'' Yeah it does,until you get used to it.'' he says, and of course i take anther sip to test that. I cough more.

''Nope, still tastes bad,still burns.'' I say. He laughs and takes the glass back. I had drank at least half of it. I was now frantically scraping my tounge, trying to get the taste out of my mouth. I look up at Wilfred, who is trying not to laugh. I look at him confused. After a while i giggle.i feel kinda dizzy.

''Uncle wilf the room isnt sposed ta be spinnng is it?'' i ask. He shrugs.

Y/n pov.

I laugh as mark rages at a sentient piece of ninja bread, then close the laptop.Raven has been downstairs for a while ,so ill go see what shes doing. I walk down the stairs and into the living room. Wilford is sitting on the couch laughing about something. I walk in and see Raven walking around oddly...like shes drunk.

''Uhhm, what happened?'' I ask. Raven giggles.

''Uncle -hic- Wilford gave me some of his drink'' She says. I look at the glass hes holding.

'' What the hell! You cant give a twelve year old whiskey!''I say. Wilford laughs.

'' Why not? Im in charge arent i?''He says

'' Wha- Yeah, but that doesn't matter its illegal for minors to drink!'' I say. He chuckles.

'' ,its not that bad.'' he says. For a minute im about to agree with him.

''Hey! Stop that! '' i say. He raises an eyebrow.

''Stop what?'' he asks.

''The persuasion power thingy.''I say, crossing my arms.

'' I see... it doesnt work on you then.It worked fine on your sister.'' He laughs. I roll my eyes and grab Raven's hand,leading her back upstairs. Once we get there, she passes out on the bed.

A/N- yay! K so, I now have ideas, and .....lets just say,wilford is gonna be in a lOt of trouble.