chapter 17

A/n-HELL yaH! Im Back ! Was up beautiful peoples?.So, uhh, no one guessed ,but that's  cool. Welp, anyways. Here ya go!

Y/n pov.

School was almost over,Only one class left. There was only one bad thing about it.

Me and Jaz share the last class of the day without Raven...unfortunately.I walk in the door and smile at the teacher. We have a sub today. I sit in my seat and wait for her to call role.

''Y/n Fischbach'' She calls,and i raise my hand. Lacy reaches over and pokes me.

''Hey, what happened with you and Jaz earlier? You looked pissed.'' She says. I shrug.

''Just a small misunderstanding.nothin too important ''I say. Lacy shrugs and turns back to her book. I grab mine out of my backpack and start reading, but listen still. The sub calls a name i don't recognize from yesterday.

''Willa War-?''She gets cut off .

''I go by Jaz ,and i'm here.'' Jaz says, looking up at the sub. The substitute teacher looks at her strangely.

''How do you get Jaz from your name?''She asks.

''Just because its a nickname doesn't mean it had to come from my name......But, my middle name is Jasmine.so i go by either Jasmine or Jaz.''She says. The sub shrugs and goes with it.

''Ok, your teacher left instructions for a project. You've been put into groups of two.No arguing with who you are partnered with. If you don't like them, you have to figure out how to compromise and get over yourselves .This is due next week, but you only have today to work on it at school. You'll need to take it home and work on it there.''She says. Everyone groans,including me. Mrs Gerald.(the sub) tells everyone who they are supposed to work with . I get the name of my partner and groan.Sighing, i walk over to her.

''So....Willa....''I say, smirking.Jaz glares at me.

''Don't call me by that name. '' She snaps.

''Why not? It's your name...And im pretty sure i've figured out your last name too ...It's Warfstache... Heh... you act like him you know...you even have the same ability.'' I say. She growls at me.

'' Do. Not .compare me to him. Lets just get this over with so we can leave each other alone''she says.I roll my eyes and pull out a pencil.

''Who's coming over to whose house then? As much as i don't want you to come over to my house,I sure as hell don't wanna go to yours. I don't exactly get along with your father.'' I say. She lets out a small laugh.

''So i've been told.The day he picked me up from the Social services lady he was mumbling about how I 'better not be like y/n.' ....God I flippin hate him, but i try not to show it .How i acted with your dad is how i act around him.''She says.

''That has to suck....sorry...we still aren't friends though. No offense, but i honestly don't trust you.'' i say. She shrugs.

''Its K. i don't blame ya. No one really trusts me.Scept for Raven....ha..poor thing.....that kid is too innocent for her own good. She's gonna get hurt here, and she isn't the type to fight back''Jaz says.

''Well, at least we agree on something. '' i say,then we both get to work.

Raven Pov.

''Good job everyone,since we are done with everything.....Extra credit for the one who can solve this statistics problem....So... Can anyone tell me how to get the answer?.....Yes .Raven'' The teacher says.I grin.