Chapter 14

HEY GUYS IM ALIVE! Didja miss me?  ...probably not, im a worthless piece a crap :P. JK,i know people care about me,but those people are probably just as insane as I am. lol. I got yall a new chapter! And we have a winner for the contest. I have people who read the story from me sending it to em cuz they are too fookin lazy to get a Wattpad account, and they gave me some channel names in person...anyways, without further ado,,.....Have yourselves a nice little chapter.

Raven pov

'' I've Got it!" Y/n yells, looking up. I jump back a bit.

''You don't have to say it so damn loud y/n!'' I say. Mark ,Jack,and Y/n look at me like i grew a horn or something.

''What?'' i ask,confused.

''Ooohhh, Rae said a bad word'' Y/n laughs. I roll my eyes.

'' Nooo! Raven is supposed ta be the innocent one! '' Jack says,whining playfully.

''Hey! Im innocent too!''Y/n says.

''If you have to argue that you are innocent, it means you aren't.''Mark says.

''Uh, not true. It just means that nobody believes you and you have to prove your case. And why exactly do you assume that i was innocent?'' I say. Jack shrugs.

''Cuz you are. Or,at least you haven't given us any reason to think otherwise.'' He says.

'' K o '' i say, shrugging.

''K....o...? What? '' Mark looks at me confused.

'' Ok...I like to be unique so i say K O instead.'' i say,giggling.. Mark chuckles.

''Ah, alright then.'' he says. I giggle more, then turn to y/n.

''Soooo, you said you figured out the name for the channel?'' I ask. she nods.

''Yeah! drAweSome games, What do you think? " She says.

''Cool! Now that You have it we can set up the channel. Raven, could you make a Logo?'' Mark asks. I grin and nod, grabbing my laptop and setting to work.

*smol time skip*

Y/n pov.

''Everything set up? K good! Lets start recording!'' I say,raven bounces up and down.

''So we gonna do a lets play first?''She asks.

'' well.. Duh.. were gonna play the rest of mario bros. '' i laugh. She nods, and mark turns on the camera and sits down on the couch.

'' YO wuzup!? Im Rae"

''And im n/n (nickname)''

'' Ok! So, today we are playing super mario bros with our uncle and a friend...who we also call our uncle because why the heck not?'' I grin at the camera and move it to show Mark and Jack sitting on the couch.

''Hello everybody''

''Top a' the mornin to ya!''

''My name is Markiplier ''

''And im Jacksepticeye!''

'' Alright, now that that introductuons are over with..''i say

'' get ready for some. ....'' Raven jumps in

''DrAweSome games!'' we all say together, grinning. I throw jack and mark a controler and grab my own, starting the game.

''Im Mario!'' Mark yells.

''Dont you mean.....Mark...io? '' Raven giggles.

''. I'm a Luigi!'' Jack says in a fake italian accent.

''Good for you jackaboy. Im gonna be the yellow toad.''i say.

"Im blue!'' Raven yells.(if i was green i would die pfft.not really, green and blue are my fave colors.)

''Kk, lets play!'' I say,and Mark starts the game. We're doing good and making progress for a while, until mark runs into some spikes. Raven giggles.

''You have the spinny hat thing just fly!''She says.

''Yeah,like a butterfly!''i joke.Raven giggles.

''so,Fly like a butterFly... dont keel over and die!'' Raven sings, making all of us burst out in a giggle fit .

''Oh .my god,yus. I love that song.!that one and space is cool.'' I giggle.

''Doodly doo is my personal favorite'' raven says.I nod

'' why are we talking about the song remixis again?'' Mark asks.

''Yeah can we get on with the game? I keep gettin put in a fookin bubble tryin ta leave.''Jack says. I laugh and we resume playing the game. Mark runs into the spikes again and almost throws his controller. An hour or so later, we finish up the game. I grin at the camera.

''Well! Thats all for todays video, if you liked it kick that like button in the ass!'' i say

''And Bitch slap that subscribe button like you own it!'' Raven yells.i turn off the camera and laugh.

''Really Rae? '' I ask. She shrugs.Jack is laughing .

''hah. Best.outro.ever.......other than mine of course.!''he says through laughter