A/N SORRY

THE FOLLOWING PARAGRAPH IS MAINLY FOR THOSE WHO ARE ALREADY READING THE STORY! NEW READERS SHOULD BE FINE SO CAN IGNORE IT:
OMG!!!! I AM SO SORRY!  I MADE A BIG MISTAKE AND ITS KIND OF A BIG PART OF THE STORY AND I CAN'T BELIEVE I DIDN'T NOTICE TILL NOW!! I have uploaded the last 2 chapters wrong! PLEASE READ CHAPTER 14 AGAIN! That is what came before. Please read chapter 14 and then 15. That's how its meant to be!! Please feel free to yell at me. I have been doing the same!

So I am going to keep this A/N here, to write anything that I need too as I hate doing A/Ns in the chapters. 

I know the story probably has spelling mistakes and grammar errors, please feel free to point them out and i will try to fix them as soon as i can. Also, do it in a nice way, pretty please?  

I am so sorry that there has been no updates. I have been struggling quite a lot with writers block and my depression. I do keep going back to it, but I just can't seem to get anything out. I will keep trying and hope to get something soon. Sorry again!

I would like to say a thank you too @221bRavenTardis2Y5 for the help and idea. I hope you like what I do with the idea. I'm happy for people to give me ideas if they have any, just please don't be offended if i don't use them. And if i don't use them in this story, there is a high chance i will use them in another, I will mention you in the chapter that i use your idea in so that you can see what i have done with them. If you don't want to be mentioned or anything, message me. Happy to have the help and also happy to just chat... because that's just how i am. 

Hey all, I am so sorry for lack of updates it's been a whirl wind of a year. I started a part time job and ended up working more than full time hours (yay for adult hood) and I fell pregnant at the start of the year and now have a 5 week old son. I have also been studying and moving and all the fun appointments that come with pregnancy. So things have been crazy. I will try my hardest though!! Thank you for sticking with me!!

MercyMalfoy94