Chapter 25

Texts between Hermione and Harry are in italics 
Texts between Hermione and Draco are in bold italics

So, this hasn't been edited, so please let me know if there are mistakes. I just wanted to get something up for you. If something doesn't sound right, please tell me. 

I was sitting at the front counter, making sure that the book order was done and ready to be sent off when my phone started beeping. I had an hour to lunch, so I ignore it as I wanted to get the order done and make a start on the shelves beforehand. I had just hit send on the order when my phone went off again, figuring it had to be somewhat important I grab my phone to quickly check it.

Harry: How's work?

Harry: Are you ignoring me? Is it because I snuck Draco up on you?

Harry: I am bored and have nothing better to do then text you.

I roll my eyes at the messages, but I can't help but let out a little smile.

Me: Work is good. No, I am not ignoring you, because of Draco or any other reason, I am busy. If you are bored, annoy Draco. I have work to do.

Harry: I can't. Draco is going between being grumbling at me and giving me to silent treatment for knowing where you have been for the last few days. I should have lied, but I let it slip when I found you.

Me: You should have told him. He is your partner. Also, suffer in silence. I need to get the shelves re-stacked.

Harry: Your shelves would be immaculate. You also have a worker bee to make do all that. Isn't that the point of having employees?

Me: That might be it for you, but for me, no. Do you do any paperwork?

Me: I can't imagine Draco doing any paperwork.

Harry: I do my paperwork. No one else is going to do it.

Harry: And Draco does do his own paperwork... sometimes. Other times I may have to do for him.

Me: Sounds right. I am surprised you don't have interns doing your paperwork for you.

Harry: I WOULD NEVER!!

Harry: ......... After they completely botched some and nearly got a serial killer off.

Me: Are you serious?

Harry: Yeah. Kingsley ripped into us. It was bad. They forgot to add certain parts of the evidence. Like the bloodied clothes and you know... the murder weapon.

Harry: They also put the timeline in the wrong order, dates and times were messed up. It took me and Draco 10 hours to fix the report and that was working nonstop.

Me: So, just the important parts that were missing then?

Me: Also, the murder weapon wasn't his wand?

Harry: Yes and no. He also used a couple of other things, like a knife. He was one twisted little shit. Turns out, his family had a few dark secrets, like being an abusive sadistic asshole. It was learnt behavior. But he still got life in Azkaban but is also going to be receiving counselling.

Me: How bad was the punishment from Kingsley?

Harry: We got pulled off of field work for a month and made to go over all our paperwork that the interns did for us and then we had to check other field agents paperwork until the month was up.

Me: Good. Suffer. Serves you right. I would have given you 2 months.

Harry: Well, now everyone hates us as that is one of the punishments that Kingsley doles out after seeing just how good and thorough our paperwork has become.