Chapter 26

I went and got a box of books from out the back and started to put them on the shelves while waiting for my coffee to get... I mean for the boys to come and give me a hand. It was definitely Harry and Draco I was waiting for and not the coffee.

Who am I kidding?

It was the coffee I was waiting for.

Definitely the coffee.

I had finished the box of books and served three customers by the time my coffee turned up with the too idiots coming in behind it. I walked over and took my coffee of them and skulled a third of it before even saying hello.

"Oi. How did you even know that was yours?"

"Because, Malfoy, you and Harry both have smalls. And if you got me a small, I am sending you both back to fix the mistake you made."

Harry let out a laugh at Malfoy's scowl, "You will learn eventually; do not mess with Hermione and her coffee. She will hurt you." Harry rubbed the back of his head and winced, "Trust me, I know."

I grinned at them. "Listen to Harry. Don't mess with my coffee." I went and sat at the front desk, "There are boxes out the back with books in them. Bring the boxes out here please. Then we will start shelving them."

"Wait. You were serious about that? Us actually working for you?" Draco said.

"Yes. Now. Boxes. Go."

"I came to annoy you at work. Over the phone just doesn't cut it. I don't want to work." He finished by sitting on the chair next to me. I raised my eyebrow at him and pulled my wand out of my hair, aimed, and shot a stinging curse right at his side. "OW!" he yelled, shooting up out of his chair while Harry collapsed laughing.

"Go. Boxes. Now."

Draco grumbled as he rubbed his side, walking out the back to get the boxes. Harry grinned at me, "Getting better with the wand."

"It's Malfoy. He annoys me to the point of accuracy. Even after all these years."

He laughed, "Yeah. I get that."

Draco walked out with a box, dropping it next to me, "How come Harry isn't doing this?"

"He is. He was just congratulating me on a well-aimed spell." I said, smirking at him. "You two finish getting the books, I'll start to stack the shelves."

They both headed out the back to get the rest of the boxes while I opened the box and started to scan them in before putting them on the shelves. I somehow finished the twenty books before the boys finished bringing out the eight boxes. Once they were done, I set Harry up with the duster and taught Draco how to scan the books in, figuring we could get this all done quicker this way. Before I walked away, I taught Draco how to run up a sale with both cash and card. I thought it would be vastly entertaining, but apparently Harry had been teaching him how to use muggle technology... which was vastly disappointing.

There was one box left when my phone rang, "Hi Emma, what's up?"

"What are we doing for dinner tonight?" She asked, no hello, no nothing.

"Well, I was thinking of a quiet night in the bath with takeaway. But I should probably feed the guys. They have been helping me out for the last hour or so."

"The guys?"

"Yeah. Harry and Draco pissed me off earlier with their text messages, so I told them they had to come in and help me in the shop. They have been a big help. Draco and I have one box left to shelf and Harry has dusted the shelves and is currently washing the windows."