Chapter 3: Toneri

As Hinata walked towards the edge of town to go home, Toneri walked beside Hinata to talk to her. " Hello Hinata" Toneri greeted "Oh hello Toneri" Hinata answered as she looked up from her book. Toneri took hinata's book out of her hand and began to look at it. " Toneri, may I have my book back please?" Hinata asked impatiently. "How can you read this? there's no pictures!" Toneri retorted. " Well some people use their imagination." Hinata explained. Toneri threw Hinata's book into a puddle of mud and explained with a devilish grin"Hinata it's about time you got your head out of those books and paid attention to more important things, like me." The three silly girls sighed as they saw Toneri being all cool.

"The whole town is talking about it" Toneri bragged as Hinata picked up her book from the mudd "It's not right for a woman to read! soon she starts getting ideas and thinking." Toneri finished. " Toneri you are positively prime evil" Hinata said annoyed "Why thank you Hinata, say why don't you come back to the tavern to me and take a look at my trophies." Boasted Toneri as he wrapped his arm around Hinata who was clearly uncomfortable. "What's wrong with her?" Shion asked Karin. "She's crazy!" Karin explained, "He's gorgeous!" stated Ten Ten.

"Please Toneri, I can't, I have to go home to help my uncle, good bye!" Hinata waved at an upset Toneri. " Hah! that crazy old man! he needs all the help he'll get for ready those Icha Icha books!" snorted Lee which caused both him and Toneri to laugh hard. "Don't talk about my Uncle Kakashi that way Rock Lee!" yelled Hinata "Yeah! don't talk about Kakashi that way!" Toneri said as he punched Lee in the face. "My Uncle is not crazy, he's a genius!" yelled Hinata . In the very distant, Hinata heard a loud scream from her home and began to run off away from a laughing Toneri and Rock Lee.

(Author's Note: sorry for the short chapter, I hope you like the story so far!!")