Chapter 13: Beauty and The Beast

(AN: This is the part you've all been waiting for, I hope you love this chapter as much I did as I was writing it! Play the song when you get to the ballroom scene!!)

    Inside Naruto's room, The young prince is in the tub,getting washed up for the big night with Hinata and has Sai there to encourage him. "Tonight is the night!" Sai announced as Kiba poured a bucket of warm water over Naruto. "I'm not sure I can do this Sai" the beast said nervously. "Will you relax Naruto, you don't have time to be timid, you must be daring!" Sai encouraged him as Naruto got out of the tub and shook his entire body dry, soaking the candelabra in water "oops sorry Sai" Naruto replied. Sai grabbed a towel and patted himself dry and lit himself up again "There will be music, Romantic candlelight, both provided myself and Ino" he chuckled "and when the time is right, you confess your love."

    Naruto took this all in as Kiba was drying what ever he left. "Yes, I, I con--No, I can't." Naruto looked upset, Sai looked at him with hope "Well you love this girl don't you?" Kiba began cutting the beast's hair "More than anything" he replied "Well then you must tell her!" Sai explained as Kiba finished cutting his hair, steps back and looks quizzical at his work "voila you look so...so..." Sai's smile turned to utter disappointment as seeing Naruto with curled hair and a big fat bow on his head "stupid" Naruto replied bluntly, Sai interrupted "not quite the word I was looking for. Perhaps a little more off the top Kiba." Kiba began to fix Naruto's hair. "Sai, can I speak to you?" Ino came in "My dear what is it?" Sai asked "Hinata needs to speak with you, could you please come with me?" she asked "Of course!" Sai answered happily "Sasuke, I need you do me a favor" he asked as his clock friend came in "What is it?" Sasuke asked "Help Naruto with his suit, Ino says Hinata is ready, I'll meet you at the stairwell of the foyer" Sai explained, Sasuke nodded and helped Naruto with his suit.

 "Sai, can I speak to you?" Ino came in "My dear what is it?" Sai asked "Hinata needs to speak with you, could you please come with me?" she asked "Of course!" Sai answered happily "Sasuke, I need you do me a favor" he asked as his clock friend ca...

  With Hinata, the girls were having troubles of their own. "Oh Sakura" Hinata sighed as she sat on her bed, still in her bathrobe with her hair in curls with three white locus flowers pinned on the side (picture above). "I have  no idea what I'm going to wear." "Relax my dear" Tsunade replied "I'm sure Sakura has something for you." Hinata gave her a small smile "Oh Hinata dear it's finished !" Sakura announced as she wobbled into the room "I hope you love it!" Sakura smiled "Anything you make, is sure to be beautiful" Hinata smiled. Saukra opened her drawers and three white doves came out holding a beautiful purple ball gown with a sweetheart neckline , lavender lace and light pink roses all round the top and bottom (picture shown below).

Hinata gasped at the dress Sakura showed her "Oh Sakura! This is the most beautiful dress I have ever seen!" Hinata rejoiced "I'm glad you love it, now try it on!" Sakura smiled

Hinata gasped at the dress Sakura showed her "Oh Sakura! This is the most beautiful dress I have ever seen!" Hinata rejoiced "I'm glad you love it, now try it on!" Sakura smiled. As Hinata put on her dress, she walked towards the vanity and sat down. She looked in the mirror with tears in her eyes "What's wrong child?" Tsunade asked with concern "Do you not like the dress?" Sakura asked sadly. Hinata shook her head and turned to the objects "Oh no Sakura" Hinata smiled  "I love the dress, I really do!" Sakura let out a sigh of relief "Then why are you crying?" Ino asked as she helped Hinata put on her pearl necklace while Hinata put on her pearl earrings. "Oh Ino" Hinata let out a sigh  "I only wish my mom and dad were here to see me" as she wiped her tears away "I'm sure they would be proud of you dear" Tsunade smiled at her. By the time Ino finished touching up Hinata's make up and Hinata stepped into her heels, she took one last look in the mirror "I'm ready" she announced "Great I'll go tell Sai!" Ino rejoiced and left her bed room. Sai walked in with Ino, and smiled at the beautiful girl he saw "Oh Hinata you look lovely" he replied  "Thank you" Hinata answered "Ladies, please escort her to the stairwell as I go fetch our prince" Sai instructed, they nodded as he left to fetch Naruto.

   As Naruto was finishing putting his suit on (picture above) Sasuke stood back and looked at Naruto smiling "Are you ready master?" he asked

   As Naruto was finishing putting his suit on (picture above) Sasuke stood back and looked at Naruto smiling "Are you ready master?" he asked. Naruto took a deep breath "I'm ready". Sai walked in "Your princess awaits you" he anounced causing Naruto to smile.

Hinata walks down from the West Wing side in her ball gown and as she reaches the landing and looks up at Naruto, who is standing at the top of the stairs in his dress clothes. He is nudged on by Sai from behind the curtain, and he descends and meets Hinata at the landing. "You look so beautiful" Naruto said as he looked into Hinata's eyes "Thank you, you look handsome as well" Hinata blushed. They descend the last section of stairs, arm in arm as they continue on their way to dinner. As they arrive at the dining hall they were greeted by the objects, and escorted them to a small table for two. Hinata sat on one side and Naruto on the other, Lady Tsunade brought them their Ramen noodles along with sparkling grape juice.
(Play Song!)
     During diner they talked about their goals, wishes, and  their families. "What were your parents like?" Naruto asked "w-well" Hinata began to stutter "I didn't know my parents for a long period of time" Naruto raised an eyebrow in concern and held her hand for comfort, she looked up and he gave her a reassuring smile letting her know he was there. Hinata  gave him a small smile and cleared her throat and continued "when was five years old, I lived in a village north of Konoha. there was a sickness going around, soon the sickness hit my mother and she became very ill. My father tried his hardest to make my mom feel better but nothing was working. I didn't know what was going on but my father came to see me in my room and held me close. "

   "He looked into my eyes and told me 'Hinata listen to me, I sent a letter to your uncle Kakashi, and he is coming to pick you up tonight and he's taking you to Konoha to live with him. Your mother is dying, and I need you to go pack your things, can you do that for me?' I didn't understand but I nodded. As I finished packing my things, my father came in and took me to my mother who was on her death bed. I saw her and she held her hand out to me, I could tell she was tired 'Hinata' she spoke 'yes mama?' I replied 'Hinata, I-I want you to have this' as my father gave it to me. It was a little wooden box with a red rose carved on top  'don't open it yet until you are old enough to understand' she explained 'I promise mama' I answered 'I have another gift' she said after coughing 'here is a copy of my favorite book when I was your age, I hope it gives you wisdom' as she gave the book to me. Soon Kakashi arrived in a carriage my father requested 'Hinata... I-I...l-love... you' she said and then she died in front of me." I watched as my father screamed and cried in front of me holding my mother's dead body. Kakashi came in, grabbed my things and took me in his arms and we drove away. I then heard a gun shot coming from the cottage, Kakashi stopped the carriage and told me to wait until he came back. That was the last time I ever saw my family again"Hinata finished.

     "Oh Hinata I am so sorry" Naruto looked in sympathy "my uncle then told me that my father killed himself so he could be with her in heaven" she said. "my mother died from a horse back riding accident when I was seven and my father died of cancer when I was ten" Naruto said sadly "I'm sorry" Hinata appoligized but Naruto shook his head "it's ok" he smiled  and stood up in front of her"Would you like to dance with me?" he asked holding her hand "Yes I would" she smiled back as they headed into the ballroom and danced the night away with Sai and Ino singing together in harmony.