Chapter 9: Be Our Guest

In the middle of the night, Hinata decided to sneak out of her room to grab her something to eat. She opened the door to make sure she wasn't being followed as she walked by a curtain, a certain candelabra was messing around  with a pink feather duster.  Ino and Sai were being frisky and Ino said playfully"Oh no" "Oh yes!" Sai flirted "Oh no" Ino giggled "Oh, yes, yes, yes!" smirked Sai grabbed Ino as she walked behind the curtain.  "I've been burnt by you before" Ino replied in a sexy voice. Sai was about to kiss Ino but saw Hinata walk through the hallway. "Oof!" Ino yelped as Sai dropped her acidentally "Oh no! She came out of her room!" he panicked "You must go tell Sasuke my love" Ino replied still on the ground Sai nodded and hopped down to the kitchen. 

    Hinata went down the stairs of the foyer and followed a light to the kitchen. In the kitchen, the servants were just finishing cleaning up "come along Kunohamaru, into the cupboard with your brothers and sisters." Granny gently helped the little cup, Konohamru yawned "but I'm not sleepy Granny" "Oh yes you are dear" she assured him "No, I'm not" as his eyes got heavy and fell asleep. Granny shut the doors to the cupboard and heard Pervy Sage the stove. "I work and I slave all day, and for what? A culinary masterpiece gone to waste." he whined " Oh stop complaining Sage, it was a rough night for everyone" she replied. Sasuke threw a wash rag into the cabinet below the cupboard "Well, if you ask me, she was just being stubborn. After all, the master did say please." "But if the master doesn't learn to control that temper, he'll never break the--" Granny Tsunade was about to finish her sentence until Hinata walked through the door. 

  " Well, look who decided to come down!" Sasuke interrupted "H-hello" Hinata replied shyly. Sai walks in after Hinata has entered "Ah I see you have met Sasuke, I am Sai the candelabra" he bowed to Hinata which made her giggle. "Ok Sai don't be a showoff" Sasuke rolled his eyes in annoyance, "If there is anything you need don't hesitate to ask us" "Well I am a little hungry" Hinata asked meekly "Did you hear that? She's hungry!" announced Tsunade "Pervy Sage stoke the fire!" "Yes ma'am!" he obeyed "break out the silver, wake the china." she added. "Remember what the master said" Sasuke told them to keep quiet, Tsunde shrugged at his remark "oh Sasuke you grump. I'm not going to let the poor child go hungry." "Oh all right" Sasuke sighed "Glass of water, crust of bread, and then--" Sai interupted "Sasuke, I am surprised at you. She's not our prisoner. She's our guest. We must make her feel welcome here." he grabbed Hinata's hand and led her to the dinning room " Come with me Hinata". "Ok but keep it down please" Sasuke begged Sai "If Naruto finds us here, we'll be in huge trouble!" " Of course, of course. But what is dinner without a little music?" Sai winked "MUSIC?!" Sasuke shouted as he tried to follow them into the dining room but the door smacked him in his face causing him to faint. 

(Play the music!) 

  After the servants pulled of a fantastic diner and a show. Hinata began to cheer "That was spectacular!" she rejoiced "Thank you, thank you, mademoiselle" Sasuke answered as he was wiping off the leftover cake batter from his foot "yes, good show, wasn't it everyone" while looking at himself he realized how late it was  "oh, my goodness, will you look at the time. Now, it's off to bed, off to bed!" Sasuke told the young girl. "Oh, I couldn't possibly go to bed now" Hinata sad enthusiastically  "It's my first time in an enchanted castle." Sasuke and Sai paused and looked at each other then back at Hinata "enchanted? Who said anything about the castle being enchanted?" Sasuke shrugged he then pulled Sai whispering "It was you wasn't it?" Sai shook his head. "I kinda figured it out myself" Hinata looked at the two dumbfounded objects. Sai took Hinata by the hand "Oh! Would you like a tour?" Hinata nodded her head  but Sasuke looked at Sai with worry  "I'm not sure that's such a good idea. We can't let her go wandering around in certain places, if you know what I mean." Hinata thought of an idea "Perhaps you could take me. I'm sure you know everything there is to know about the castle."by batting her eyelashes. Sasuke blushed "why yes I do."