Chapter 6: Hinata meets the Beast

As Hinata was daydreaming, a dappled grey horse with no rider galloped out of the woods and headed towards hinata whining in fear. Hinata was surprised as she saw Kurama without her uncle. "Kurama!" she ran towards Kurama to calm him down"Wheres Kakashi?" she panicked "Where is he Kurama?" You have to take me to him!" she said as she took him back to the cottage to give him some water and food. Hinata changed into her riding shirt, pants, boots and her cloak. "Let's go boy!" she gave Kurama a kick and they began to gallop off to the dark forest to search for Kakashi.

(Hinata riding Kurama)

After moments of riding, they arrived at the dark castle. "What is this place?" Hinata thought. Kurama became frightened and whinnied, but Hinata reassured him "steady boy steady" she calmly said to him as she climbed out of the saddle. Hinata gasped at what she saw at the gate, it was Kakashi's face mask. She opened the gate and held it in her hand "Uncle" she thought as she looked at the mysterious castle in front of her.

  Mean while inside the castle, a candelabra and a mantle clock where having a deep conversation in the parlor. "I told you it was a bad idea but no you insisted that he came, have a cup of tea, pet Akumara." Sasuke scolded "He needed some attention we couldn't just leave him outside!" Sai protested. Hinata opened the door to the foyer calling out for her uncle "Hello is anyone here?" there was no answer, "Uncle Kakashi?" "Where are you?" she called into the dark.  Unknowing that Hinata was being watched, a little tea cup went to tell his granny what he had witnessed. The little tea cup saw the tea pot in the kitchen fixing a bubble bath for her tea cups, he was so excited that he had to tell her.

"Granny there's a girl in the castle!" Konohamaru hopped joyfully. "Now Konohamru, what have i told you about telling wild stories!" Granny scolded "but really Granny I saw her!" the little tea cup retorted Granny Tsunde shook her head "Not another word, into the tub" she lifted Konohamru. "Oh Lady Tsunde! I have most excellent news!" a pink feather duster floated into the kitchen where Tsunude was. "What is it now Ino?" she asked sarcastically "this better be important!" "I saw a girl in the castle!" Ino swooned "I told you so!" Konohamru stated as he got out of the tub.

  "Irresponsible!" Sasuke retorted back at Sai. "How am I irresponsible?!?" Sai shrugged. "Why I oughta..."Sasuke said as he was about to slap Sai but was interrupted by a sweet voice. "Kakashi?" Sai and Sasuke turned around and saw a girl in the hallway walking around the castle "Did you see what I see?" Sai questioned Sasuke. They turned around the door and they couldn't believe their eyes. "It's a girl! What if she is the one?" Sai said with excitement "I know it's a girl and don't be silly" Sasuke rolled his eyes. They decided to follow her to the tower where the prisoner was being held.

   Hinata picked up a lantern and looked around the dark tower "I'm looking for my uncle" she called into the darkness. She then saw a light towards a cell door and walked towards it. "Hello?" she asked again. 'cough' "who is there?" Hinata panicked "H-Hinata?" said the weary voice. "Kakashi!" Hinata rejoiced as she walked towards the cell door to see her uncle Kakashi, "my face mask child" he pointed to her hand, she nodded and gave the item to her uncle. "How did you find me? He asked after he had put his mask on "I came here to rescue you, we need to get you back to the village..." Hinata exclaimed "Hinata you must leave or else, he'll find you!" Kakashi frantically held Hinata's hand. "Who did this to you?" she asked then a loud roar came behind her, which frightened her causing her to throw the lantern into a puddle of water "Run Hinata!" Kakashi screamed but she never left. 

    "Who's there?"Hinata asked with fear "Me, the master of this castle" a shadow of a beast appeared. "Please let my uncle go, he's tired and weak" Hinata begged. "He shouldn't have trespassed here!" the beast shouted "He can't leave, he's my prisoner". "Then take me instead." Hinata suggested in fear. "You...Y-you would take h-his place?" the beast asked "Hinata no!! please don't do this!" Kakashi begged his niece. "If I did, do you promise to free him?" hinata asked "Yes, but you must promise to stay here forever." the beast exclaimed "Come into the light" Hinata asked curiously, the beast did as she told and what she saw horrified her.

"Do we have a deal?" the beast asked Hinata walked up to him with all her courage "deal" she calmly said

"Do we have a deal?" the beast asked Hinata walked up to him with all her courage "deal" she calmly said. The beast released Kakashi and allowed him a few moments to reunite with his niece. Kakashi hugged Hinata "Be safe my dear one" he caressed her check "I will Uncle" Hinata said with tears in her eyes. Kakashi left and ran back to the village in hope that someone would help his niece. "I hope I made the right choice." Hinata thought.

  "Master Naruto?" Sai asked "What?" he retorted. "Might I suggest we give the girl her own room instead of this dark dungeon" Sai suggested. "Hmm" Naruto thought about the candelabra offered "Very well, I will escort her." Naruto walked into the tower and saw a sad Hinata crying in the corner. "Come with me" he spoke "I will show you to your room." "My room?" Hinata asked "you deserve something better than this rusty old dungeon" he explained, she nodded and followed the beast and Sai as they lead the way to one of the guest rooms.

   As they walked through the dark hallway, things grew awkward between the three so Sai nudged his master to tell her about the castle. "I um hope you like your stay here in the castle" "My name is Naruto by the way" he spoke "what may I call you?" "w-well" Hinata began to stutter "I-I am H-Hinata". "Such a beautiful name, don't you agree master?" Sai whispered, the beast gave a small nodd. "Well, Hinata his castle is your home, you may go where ever you please, except the West wing" he explained sternly "What's in the West wing?" she asked "IT'S OFF LIMITS!" he boomed startling Hinata. Shortly after they arrived at Hinata's room.

(Hinata's Room)

(Hinata's Room)

   "If you need anything, my servants will be here to attend to your needs" Naruto spoke. Hinata nodded and walked inside her room. Sai nudged Naruto "Invite her to diner" he whispered "You...will j-join me for diner, and that is NOT a request!!" Naruto shouted at the poor girl and slammed her door shut. Hinata turned around and grew scared, she thought could this day get anymore worse as she ran to her bed and cried herself to sleep as it began to snow outside her window.