Chapter 5: Madame Toneri?

The very next morning at Hinata's cottage, Toneri and many of the villagers have arrived for what Toneri hoped to be his wedding. "Wow Hinata is gonna be surprised about this huh Toneri?" Lee asked "Yepp" Toneri replied popping the p "This will be her lucky day!". Toneri approached the villagers who had prepared the ceremony anounced "I'd like to thank you all for coming to my wedding, I guess I should go propose to Miss Hyuga!" Everyone laughed but the triplets cried their eyes out. "Rock Lee!" "Yes Sir Toneri?!" Lee reported. "When Hinata and I come out that door you know what to do!" demanded Toneri "I strike up the band!" he announced " Correct my bushy browed friend" answered a confident Toneri. 

   Meanwhile inside the cottage Hinata was reading a book until she heard a knock at the door. 'I wonder who that could be?' she thought as she opened the door she was disgusted that it was Toneri. "T-Toneri w-what a pleasant surprise" she stuttered. "Why yes Hinata it's me your soon to be husband" Toneri retorted. "Why are you here?" she asked "I came here to marry you of course" chuckled Toneri. Hinata was being paranoid at this point with Toneri and his obsession with her. "Toneri I think it's best you leave, I don't deserve you" Hinata stated  as she opened the door to let himself out "But Hinata I.." Toneri explained but he tripped on the door matt and landed right in a mud pile outside of the door. "So how did it go?" asked Lee. "I will have Hinata as my wife!" This I swear!!" shouted an angry Toneri. 

  As a mud covered Toneri and the villagers left the cottage. Hinata finally came outside hoping he was gone. "He's gone finally!" "I can't believe he asked me to marry him!!" Hinata said angrily. As she grabbed a corn sack to feed the animals she started singing. 

Madame Toneri 

Can you just see it?

Madame Toneri 

His little wife 

No sir! Not me I guarantee it!

I want much more than this provincial life! 

Hinata ran to the top of a hill that over looked the village and sang at the top of her lungs as she let her long navy hair down catching the wind's breeze. 

I want adventure in the great wide somewhere!

I want much more than I can bare

And for once it must be grand, to have someone understand 

I want so much more than they've got planned.