Chapter 19: Human Again (With Pictures!)

As Hinata continued to cry over the death of Naruto, the rain continues to fall. Then a beam of light falls, like a shooting star. Then another comes, and another, and another. Hinata finally notices what is happening, she stops crying for a second, then starts to back away. A fog begins to cover the nine tailed beast. The objects look in extreme anticipation. Naruto rises up into the air magically and begins to turn.
He is covered in a cloud of light, and becomes wrapped in his cloak. Underneath, Naruto's body begins to transform. A fore paw comes out and the claws turn into fingers. A hind paw emerges and develops into a foot. Finally, a wind blows across his face and the fur melts away to reveal a young prince. He gradually falls and is laid on the floor. As the fog disappears, Hinata reaches out to touch him. She jerks her hand back, however, when the figure begins to move. It stands, then looks at it's hands, then turns to face the surprised girl. It is a young man, with the same ocean blue eyes as Naruto. (Picture below)

    Hinata looks confused but the man walked to her, "Hinata! It's me!" he explained holding her hand

    Hinata looks confused but the man walked to her, "Hinata! It's me!" he explained holding her hand. Hinata continues to look at him skeptically ,but then sees the blue eyes, and realizes its him. Hinata holds her hand over her mouth in surprise "N-Naruto-kun" she stuttered "It is you!" she rejoiced. They look into each other's eyes and began to share their first kiss causing a firework show to go off behind them. The castle then transforms from dark and gloomy to bright and beautiful. (pic below)

 (pic below)