Chapter 16: Kill The Beast!

"My uncle is not crazy" Hinata spoke to Gaara sternly. "He was raving like a lunatic" Lee appeared from the crowd  "we all heard him, didn't we!" "Yeah!" cried the villagers. "No, I won't let you" Hinata shouted at Gaara. Soon Kakashi came out of the house to see what the problem was, "Hinata?" he asked anxiously. Lee turned around and gave Kakashi an evil smirk "Ah Kakashi, tell us again old man, just how big was the beast". Kakashi stuttered in fear "w-well he was enormous, I'd say at least eight, no more like ten feet" He described causing the villagers to roar with laughter "You don't get much crazier than that huh?" Lee laughed. "It's true I tell you!" Kakashi shouted, Gaara snapped his fingers and two nurses came to take him to the carriage, "Take him away!" Lee ordered, the two men grabbed Kakashi who was struggling to break free "let me go!" he screamed. Hinata grabbed Gaara's arm and begged him to release her uncle "no, you can't do this!" Gaara  shakes her off and walks away.

   Toneri saw what was going on and decided to comfort Hinata, "Poor Hinata, it's a shame about your uncle" he said holding her shoulder. Hinata turned and looked at him desperately "You know he's not crazy, Toneri" Toneri rubbed his chin and came with a solution. "well there is one thing I can do to clear this whole misunderstanding if..." he was about to finish but Hinata interrupted "If what?" she asked. "If you'll marry me" Toneri looked at Hinata with an evil grin. Hinata couldn't believe what she heard "What!" Toneri held her fighter "one lithe word Hinata that's all it takes" he pulled her closer but she pushed him away "never!" Hinata snapped. "Have it your way" as Toneri walks away in anger. Kakashi called out for Hinata " Hinata?" as she  ran back into the house, "let go of me!" as he struggled to pry himself from the men. Hinata came back outside with the magic mirror in her hand. 

   "My uncle is not crazy and I can prove it!" she shouted to the crowd "she shouted "show me the beast!" and the mirror showed Naruto roaring in despair. Toneri narrowed his eyes at what the mirror showed. "Is he dangerous?" a woman asked "Oh, no. He'd never hurt anyone. Please, I know he looks vicious, but he's really kind and gentle. He's my friend"Hinata said sincerely. Toneri became furious and grabbed, Hinata's shoulders to face him. "If I would have known better I'd say you have feelings for this monster." Toneri smirked. Hinata looked at him with hatred "he's no monster Toneri, you are!" Toneri was so angry that he slapped Hinata across the face causing the crowd to panic. 

    Hinata fell onto the ground with tears in her eyes "Hinata!" Kakashi shouted as he ran towards her "are you ok?" he asked with concern as he helped her up "I'm fine, thank you" she gave a small smile. He looked back at Toneri who was still shocked by what happened. "I will never let you marry my niece after you laid a hand on her!" Kakashi snapped at Toneri "I-I'm sorry" he stuttered "I-I didn't mean too". Kakashi shook his head in shame.  Toneri laughed "Your all just as crazy as he is!"he shouted as he grabbed the magic mirror. 

     The crowd still stood by Gaston  "The beast will make off with your children! He'll come after them in the night" Toneri shouted "No!" Hinata shouted. "We're not safe 'til his head is mounted on my wall!I say we kill the beast!" Toneri yelled as the crowd cheers and started to chant kill him. 

MAN 1: We're not safe until he's dead,

MAN 2: He'll come stalking us at night!

WOMAN 1: Set to sacrifice our children to his monstrous appetite!

MAN 3: He'll wreak havoc on our village

If we let him wander free

Toneri: So it's time to take some action, boys

It's time to follow me!

Toneri throws a torch into a haystack, creating an instant bonfire. He

begins to prance around it, warning of the dangers of the horrible BEAST

Through the mist, through the woods

Through the darkness and the shadows

It's a nightmare but it's one exciting ride.

Say a prayer, then we're there

At the drawbridge of a castle,

And there's something truly terrible inside.

Toneri chases Lee acting like a monster

It's a beast,

He's got fangs, razor sharp ones

Massive paws,

Killer claws for the feast

Hear him roar, see him foam,

But we're not coming home,

'Til he's dead, good and dead, kill the beast!

"I won't let you do this!" Hinata grabbed Toneri's arm

"If you're not with us, you're against us. Bring the old man" Toneri instructed. Gaara's henchman grabbed Kakashi and tossed him in the carriage. Toneri grabbed Hinata by the arm "We can't have them running off to warn the creature!" he tossed Hinata with her uncle and locked the doors "let us go!" Hinata shouted "We'll rid the village of this beast. Who's with me?" Toneri asked the mob and they all shouted I am. While all of this was going on, Konohamaru looked outside 'I've got to help Hinata' he thought, 'I have to get Kurma to kick the door open!' he hopped over to the stable to get the steed. 

Mob: Light your torch, mount your horse!

Toneri: Screw your courage to the sticking place

MOB: We're counting on Toneri to lead the way!

As Toneri and Lee mounted their horses, and led the way to the castle. 

Through a mist, to a wood,

Where within a haunted castle,

Something's lurking that you don't see every day!

It's a beast,

One as tall as a mountain!

We won't rest

'Til he's good and deceased!

Sally forth, tally ho,

Grab your sword, grab your bow

Praise the Lord and here we go!

Toneri: We'll lay siege to his castle and bring back his head!

   Meanwhile with Hinata and Kakashi, "I have to warn Naruto!" she said with worry "Don't worry Hinata, I'm sure Konohamru is up to something" Kakashi reasured her.  Konohamaru was in the stable looking for Kurama. "Kurama!" the tea cup called out, soon Kurama came trotting over to see him. "Kurama! Oh am I glad to see you!" Konohamru rejoiced the horse whinnied back. "Hinata's in trouble! he said anxiously. Kurama lowered his head down and Konohamru climbed on top "Let's go!" Konohamru shouted and they took off to the carriage to rescue them.  "Hinata! Kakashi!" Konohamru shouted "Konohamru?" Hinata questioned "Kurama is gonna kick the door to bust you guys outta there so stand back!" he shouted they both noded and Kurama began to kick the door with all his might. After several attempts they were free Hinata hopped on top of Kurama who already had his brittle and reins on him. Kakashi mounted another horse and looked at Hinata. "Let's go save Naruto!" he shouted and they were on their way. 

  The mob was half way to the castle and continued their march.  

Mob: We don't like, what we don't

Understand, it frankly scares us

And this monster is mysterious at least!

Bring your guns, bring your knives,

Save your children and your wives,

We'll save our village and our lives,

We'll kill the beast!