Chl🐾e's Bark: Chapter 1 ~ Thousands of paws to Grandparents

("Hey Bayleigh, why did you not upload on Monday and last Friday?"

Oh, because I was lazy.

Anyway, Bayleigh, you even failed at creating a bad pun for the chapter name 😑)

     Chloe stepped out of the taxi. For South Dakota's country yard (I live in Illinois), it was a perfect place for her grandparents dog care and adoption (center). Best of all, her phone had all bars! (SEE, she's a relatable millennial!) She played music walking to the house, earphones hid in her brown wavy hair. "Chlo! Wait for me!" (HAHA...sorry, how I pictured the way he said that in my head)her brother yelled running to her. "Sorry, I just forgot you were with me." she said. "I'm eight, you're fifteen. We been going on family trips for FIVE years. How can you forget me?" (Nice expedition Zac.) he told her. She looked down guilty. "Sorry Zac, we just never been here and well..." (and you forgot about your baby brother? If I was in a strange, unknown place, I'd want to be close to a person that I know!) "You watch too many horror movies. Here, I have Cars 2 and Planes and a bunch of other (copyright strikes and a lawsuit) movies we can watch once we get to grandpa's house." Zac told her. She gently slapped his blond hair. (Don't be mean to his precious hair!) "Lets go!"

     They got to the fence of the dog day care and adoption (center). A sign with big capital letters said, "K. Nine helpers". (that's...just dumb) Soon as they went into the building, it went crazy! Beagles, dashunds, poodles, golden retrievers, every dog was barking. (and including but not limited to: German Shepherds, Labrador Retrievers, Rottweilers, Bulldogs, Great Danes, Doberman Pinschers, Siderian Husky, English Mastiff, Boxers, Chihuahuas, Pugs, Chow Chow, Border Collies, Yorkshire Terriers, Vizslas, Shih Tzus, Austrailian Shepherds, Maltese Dogs, Grey Hounds, Malinois Dogs, Akitas, Affenpinschers, Old English Sheep Dogs, St. Bernards, Salukis, Pomeranians, Newfoundlands, Pointers, Lhasa Aspos, Austrailian Cattle Dogs, Pekingese, Alaskan Malamute, Cardigan Welsh Corgi, Staffordshire Bull Terriers, Basset Hounds, Great Pyrenees, Bernese Mountain Dogs, Bull Terriers, Bullmastiff, French Bull Dogs, Norwich Terriers, Bichon Frise, Shetland Sheepdog, Airedale Terriers, and last but not least, Boston Terrier) "Great, they now can't be quiet!" a guy yelled. He turned to Chloe. He had black hair with hazel eyes. (Wow, we went from long descriptions in Enchantment to "He had hair.") He looked two years older than Chloe. "You are Frank and Sara's grandchildren. The name's Ryan." He said. "You don't look like a Chloe and Zac. How about Snake and Cody." Ryan joked. (Oh Ryan, you jokester 😑)He looked back.

     "Autumn, meet the newbies!" he yelled. A huge dog came out. She was brown with a white underbelly and light brown eyes. "She recently given birth and I try to give her as much exersise as possible." Autumn growled at him. "But, no mother would want to leave her trouble makers behind with wolves you know are irresponsible." he added. Zac gasped and walked towards Auntumn. She was bigger than him! (Hmm, can somebody fact check that? Is a wolf really bigger than and average eight year old?)"Did you say wolves!" he exclaimed. Ryan nodded. "And that's how her grandparents are insane!" (Gasp.)

(Are Sara and Frank really insane!?! Will this story get any dumber. TUNE IN NEXT TIME!!!)