CAN YOU?

Can you stop pursuing your passion, she was asked.
Can you separate water from a river without destroying its very existence and reason to exist, came her reply.

Can you sacrifice your dreas for others to be happy?
Can you snatch the stars and the moon from the life of the sky and still expect it to give you brightness?

Can you lower your ambitions to please those you love?
Can you restrict the power of the mighty wind in a balloon and not expect its patience to burst at a sharp provocation?

Can you live a life you are expected to but never really wanted?
Can the clouds that cover the sun ever let it shine happily while they are there?

Can you discard your dream as unattainable to attain what the society deems fit for you.
No, not without wondering every moment what would have happened had you been brave enough to take a stand for yourself.

Dream is the driving force behind each human. Dream is what keeps the world going. The possibilty of one day being what you dream to be is what inspires you to work today. Hold on tight to your dream, never let it go. The one key to happiness is to be true to yourself, always.

Quote : Funny, how the human body works - when that normal expression on your face can hide the storm of emotions within you while those eyes betray each flicker of emotion you feel.