WHAT IS IT LIKE

What does it feel like to finally belong somewhere

How does it seem to find a place you can immediately find solace

What is it like to face reality unafraid

How beautiful is it to find someone who accepts you completely - your good and your mistakes?

What is it like to be a wanderer who's not lost

How does it feel to end a war before it's ever fought

How does it feel to be a breeze that can never be caught

What is it like to seek a truth that through the history had never been sought?

How does it seem to let your heart and mind unite

How is it like to let your soul write the story of your life

What is it like to be what you always dreamt to be

What does it feel like to be completely free?

Quote : Don't let 'what if' prevent you from taking the biggest steps of your life.

Life is an adventure, seek it don't hide from it. Explore your talents, your own self. There is so much you are capable of, so much beauty you haven't seen, so much love you are yet to receive and to impart, so many lessons to learn and to teach, so many sunsets to watch, countless star-clad nights to see, so much beauty to be a witness of, so much to write in the story of your life - just don't give up. Things might get difficult but the Creator who created you will also give you the strength to make it through all those difficulties. You are loved, admired and a special part of this universe. Keep going, the world needs you. Each human is so special. The world seems like the night sky - each star the same and yet so beautifully unique. Each imparting light, ethereal beauty. You are that star.