money

I despise the role money plays in people's life. Dividing people into sections, making some starve and some waste, making some pained by poverty, some fanned by luxury, killing so many dreams, shattering so many attempts. Nothing should have so much power. Nothing.
Imagine a society where money didn't hold any value, no one would tell you to become a doctor instead of an artist, no one would force their child into a career he doesn't wish for rather than letting him live a life he would do anything for, no one compare himself with his counterpart and feel insecure, no one would die of hunger, of inability to secure treatment.
You might argue here that we can't neglect the value of money, the one who works harder gets more monet etc. Ask yourself is that always true. Besides, what of a person who was born in poverty for no fault of his, who has no money to get into his dream college, you're basically asking him ~ is education worth it?
What if there's a society where we don't use money and the harder you work encourages others to do so, why have we let ourselves be guided by money of all things?
Why do we need police, army, judiciary to keep us under check? Are you trying to tell me that the most intelligent species to ever thrive on planet earth is incapable to even exhibit such strong character that it makes the need of police negligent. Well I won't settle for a yes to that, let's change mankind. Let's take a call because honestly it's high time.