CHAPTER ONE

Hello adventurers

So here is the first chapter of the book, today I'll look into casting my characters as well. Thank you so much for reading and your comments are welcome. Keep the positivity flowing <3
Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BibSZyUhcUe/
Please tap that vote button:)

com/p/BibSZyUhcUe/Please tap that vote button:)

Please check out my new book Cordelia Storm. It's waaay better than this one and it's a funny light read:))

Sleep was one of Ava's most sacred things, right next to a steaming cup of hot chocolate, with a splash of coffee and maybe a few marshmallows (especially during winter). The incessant noise outside had ruined the former so she decided to compensate herself with the latter. Being a foodie, she took everything that graced her lips very seriously and so, after washing her face and brushing her teeth, she set to her task with military precision.

The sound of cars zooming up and down the road irritated her immensely. Many a-mornings she had wished she could live in the country, far away from the city hub, or build soundproof walls around the apartment she shared with her flatmate, which would kill two birds with one stone. Sarah, her flatmate was a very agreeable person and a close acquaintance of Ava's, but even that did not stop Ava from wishing hateful things upon her chakra whenever Sarah and her jerk-y boyfriend Raj had obnoxiously loud sweaty sex.

Sipping on her sweet heaven, Ava wondered, not for the first time, if her bitterness at this stemmed from her own lack of 'getting some' or if it was because she'd recently broken up with her ex-boyfriend and felt nothing. She'd always believed she was a romantic at heart, receiving her first kiss at sixteen from a steady boyfriend, then losing her virginity to that very same boy a year later. 

Textbook romance. 'The boy you lose it to would be your soulmate,' like her mother had said it was with her father before he died. She was immensely disappointed when she realised she felt nothing, except beckoning boredom with her 'soul-mate', although knowing her mother had lied about so many things, including her father's death, she was no longer surprised. Her ex had been extremely sweet, however the thought of being stuck with him her whole life had made her shiver with disgust causing her to promptly break up with him and kiss the very next guy she saw, literally.

Many people who didn't know her might have made the mistake of classifying her as a good girl, but they didn't know the red-haired theatrical maven that resided within her. All throughout high-school she had been cast as the lead in play after play, leaving her schoolmates mesmerized by her passionate performances as they were in such stark contrast to her quiet nature. Ava was a truly gifted actor and when she was on the stage, nothing existed aside from whichever story she was currently portraying, and her normally ordinary facial features became so expressive people described her as other worldly.

She had kept only one friend all throughout her life, and this was solely by choice, for everyone who had ever had a conversation with Ava found her enchanting and were immediately drawn to the spell her personality cast, enjoying her intelligent commentary on everyday news. Despite this, Ava kept them at a distance and minimised her contact because people were not to be trusted. One could only afford to have one or two close friends.