CHAPTER TWELVE

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT #GiveMeLove

DEVIN

Stretching out in-between the sheets he let out a loud yawn and the slight pounding of his head reminded him that he had consumed far too much alcohol

Stretching out in-between the sheets he let out a loud yawn and the slight pounding of his head reminded him that he had consumed far too much alcohol. He hated waking up early during the weekends, last night he had disabled his alarm and as a result he had most definitely missed breakfast. He quickly checked his alarm and realised that he'd have to take a shower right now if he hoped to make it assembly. 

As the water cascaded down his naked body, the steam began to build up on the shower glass.  He felt the tension leave his body as the water pounded his back. Thank God for eight jet showers! Devin Damianos Calvacanti was a creature of beauty, six foot two and his body was a well-defined creation of the Greek gods. He had a six pack and extremely tan skin due to his Latin roots.His curly hair stuck to his face as he washed out the shampoo from it and finally shut teh water as he moved to grab a towel.

Boarding school had to be one of the seven hells on earth, next to rules and stupid school girls and their drama. Heavens be blessed his huge, less-than-philanthropic, donation to the school had afforded him with his own room. Although it was small, he had a king-size bed and a relatively spacious shower. Everyone at this school came from incredible wealth, with the exception of a few scholarship students. The Tyrell's Academy of Exceptional Future Leaders was voted the best school in the United States and was one of the best in the world.

Some people thought that it's exclusivity was classist, however if people were to be truly honest with themselves, they'd admit that the wealthy generally had a better chance of changing the world. In addition, Tyrells had a very vigorous vetting process and you had to be extremely intelligent and well-rounded to get in. The IQ tests were included in the rounds of tests that one had to endure to get into the school and on average the students had an IQ of 120. Imagine having wealthy, intelligent and entitled brats under one roof, if nothing else, Devin was always thoroughly entertained.

It was a Sunday and Devin was getting ready to go to the weekly mass which was always followed by the bi-weekly assembly. He hated wearing this dreadful uniform, it had absolutely no character. He was probably going to be extremely late if he didn't leave now. A rapping at his door had him hurriedly grabbing his neatly pressed uniform from the tiny wardrobe.