CHAPTER SEVEN

PLEASE PRESS THAT SEXY ORANGE BUTTON

Donna could  hear the quiet hum of traffic, and although it was usually something she found mildly annoying, today she found it somewhat soothing

Donna could  hear the quiet hum of traffic, and although it was usually something she found mildly annoying, today she found it somewhat soothing. Perhaps it was because she was here in France, enjoying the Parisian feel, or maybe it was the fact that she could have freshly made pastries delivered to her directly to her room at the push of a button. A low groan beside her made her grin from ear to ear,, who was she kidding, it had nothing to do with any of the above. It had more to do with the earth shattering sex she'd had all night.

She hadn't planned any of it, in fact, she'd tried to avoid it as much as possible by giving Ronald the wrong room number. However, after the blood had returned from in-between his legs to his actual brain, he had realised that he had been played. After getting angry, of course,  he'd gone to the main reception and asked, then threatened, pleaded then demanded her room number. Eventually when they'd heard who he was, they'd acquiesced, albeit reluctantly. 

When the doorbell had rung, no one had been more shocked than Donna. There she was, in her barely there nightgown and here he was, the tie on his dress shirt was loosened, his sleeves were rolled up and his hair was messy from him running his fingers through his hair. She'd narrowed her eyes at him and made to slam the door, but it hadn't worked. It had been something that she'd found to be inevitable, just as they'd always been and probably always would be. 

They came together like two animals in heat and the sexual tension between them had been electric. He bit and she sucked, she kissed and he scratched. It was like a dance of dragons. Not a single piece of clothing had survived the power between them, there had been no room for words, they had f*cked like it was their last night. This was the break-up sex they never had. 

He noticed her body had changed, it had filled out more and she looked even more ravishing than it had before. When he'd noticed the scars on her stomach he'd raised an eyebrow which promised that he would ask her about it later, when his mouth was not as occupied as it currently was. But that was not something that Donna wanted to think about right now. She decided to focus on the very real present.

"What are you thinking about right now?" he smirked.

She laughingly escaped his arms and walked away from him towards the kitchenette and boiled some water for some hazelnut tea. When she felt arms wrap around her, she leaned in and half-closed her eyes, revelling in the feelings he gave her. She knew this wouldn't last forever but she wanted to soak in every second.

"You have to leave soon," she said reluctantly, "I have a flight back home in about three hours."

His arms left her and she sighed. When she saw his jovial mood disappear, she almost felt guilty, until she reminded herself of something; he was married for pete's sake!

"I'll book you another ticket, or we can fly back together on my private jet" he said flippantly, "then we can spend more time together."

"Oh, the gall of you Mannings!" she said whilst rolling her eyes, " Did it ever occur to you that maybe, just maybe, there was something your money couldn't buy?"