Hoodie x reader

A/n: let's get into this. You are a maid for the proxies you are responsible for ensuring their 'housing' is clean, and they have cooked meals and blah blah blah you're a slave. No slendermansion either just cabin in the woods.

The day was dripping away, the golden arms of the sun began to drop beyond the horizon swallowed by the purple and navy hues of the night as the moon began to become visible behind the cloudy filter that had lingered through the day. The proxies were out. Toby had just left for a mission. Masky would be out for a couple more days. Hoodie was due back today. You still had some things to clean up... Toby had kept you from finishing the rooms by making a mess in the kitchen in an attempt to cook. You finished drying the pots. One day they'd listen to your complains about a dishwasher. Glancing out of the window once more before heading upstairs. You wandered through the hall,  finishing the bathroom, cleaning Toby's room first. It was the messiest. Masky's room was neat par from he paper spewing from the bin. Last was hoodie's room you weren't often allowed in. He commonly asked to do it himself. In fact the door was locked. You grumbled now you had to get the keys -did he really not want anyone in?
You went downstairs picking up your keys and heading back. You'd have to be quick. Heaven knows what he'd likely do if he saw you 'snooping' about his room after a mission. He tended to be rather sour and grumpy after a long mission.

You opened the door stepping in, you were surprised to find half the room - his bedding area and closet- was immaculate. The other half was a dump. Papers surrounded his desk. Messy notes and diagrams pinned to a corkboard. Though not all....were of his mission. The corkboard was overtaken with a plan but you found the files of his targets neatly packed into a drawer. Looking though the papers you found.... Love letters.... unfinished poems....and.....photographs.... Of you.........
You heard the thud of Footsteps causing to flinch and knock some on the floor. 'was he back?!'
You shifted waiting.... There was only silence. You exhaled lightly turning away to begin to clean up, turning to the bed to remove the old sheets-

Hot breath hit the back of your neck. You tensed and jerked away toppling forward on to the bed, you let out a soft noise and sat up quickly turning around. 
"What are you doing in here?"
"Cl-cleaning...."
"I told you not to..."
"But...."
"Don't talk back to me. You know you get punished if you disobey. " Snapped the hooded male before a sigh left his lips.
You looked down. Shifting to the edge of the bed to stand, he put a hand on your arm. Shoving you back onto the bed. You whimpered a little. "I-i....I'm sorry....sir.... don't...k-kill me....plea-..."

"Kill you? Ha. That's stupid the others would have at me.....but I'm not having you snooping......" He grabbed your chin pulling your face closer to his. "I could take your food away maybe give you a few beatings..for actually snooping through my shit and knocking some over......"

You whimpered shaking your head.

"No? Aw, what are you offering as an alternative?" He chuckled his tone mocking.

You shifted knowing there wasn't much you could offer- no money not that they really needed it they could just steal from the dead.  You tried to squirm out of his hold you let out a soft whimper. "I-i....don't....know..."

He let out a soft sigh and moved his other hand to your side. "You're quite a pretty girl, <y/n>"
You tensed a little, was he suggesting.....no...he....wouldn't.
"We don't get much......of that. You know.....it's not common unless we drag some dishy whore from the strip club......"
"What....are.."

"You wanted an alternative..."he mused.
You shifted as his hand drifted up your shirt to caress the skin of your torso, letting a soft whimper out before nodding and averting your gaze.
He moved his hand away from your side to pull his mask off his face. You stared at him, why wouldn't you. He'd never been one to remove the mask. You'd seen masky without his when he went out for a smoke or eating...but not Hoodie.  You stared into his green-hazel eyes. Pretty orbs of gold, green and brown though they lacked a flare of life they made up for this with the mischievous sparkle and cloud of lust. His expression was warm despite the hint of a malice smirk on his lips. Hints of  dark stubble more noticeably on his upper lip littered across his jaw. He chuckled at you, making you snap out of your trance and blush.
"Do-don't say it....."
He chuckled,"but you do like what you see."
You huffed. "I'll answer that when you have something worth showing!"
He laugh and pulled your face closer to his. "Watch your tongue angel...."