Jay x Alex -"our love is 6ft under"

(Get some more marble hornets in this shit. Have some Jalex fluff. Gotta love the murder suicide boi and the cliche horror lad. After death. Eh~)

The night was dark, the streets lamps wimpily trying to cast some light on the ground. It was failing miserably enough on the street that left the graveyard completely engulfed in darkness. The graveyard was a rather large one, with many rows and plagues some had masses of flowers upon them, angels above their tombs or sat near a war memorial. There was an odd tree  that was a large oak that seemed to know most of the people that laid here from the time they first visited.
Tonight was a special night, a blood moon on all hallows Eve. An uncommon event that allowed one thing to happen. For one night the dead may walk the earth, well mostly the graveyards; tonight was a party for the dead. Tonight would be the highlight of their days.
As the clouds shifted and the hues of brassy red were allowed to beat down onto the many stones, ripples of noises began. At first it was almost nothing. A slight rustle in the leaves, then one of the statues shifted her hands and wiped her face dry of the rains tears, she glances up and around before shifting on her pedestal
She tapped the stone and stretched before jumping off the stone and running about knocking on every stone.
The stones made groans and ripples as coffin doors slam open. Fists push up through the ground and clawed out as they let bodies crawl out of the ground.

The party was soon in full swing, a low chime of hollering and rustic old music by deceased musicians, there was some form of confectionary shared about. Overall it seemed like some highschool disco and that's what the young male liked, he twirled his hat about his fingers letting the wind ruffle up his short brown hair he took a breath of fresh air which was interrupted by a rough force grabbing his hair and shoving him forward. He gasped and pulled away turning around, he glared.
"Alex!"
The other male pushed his glasses up his face and chuckled. "Oh get over it, Jay."
He shook his head, "Dickhead."
He laughed and sat next to him, grabbing him and pulling him to him and ruffling his hair. "You're such a gullible little fucker. Pussy but a brave one."
Jay rolled his eyes, "are you just gonna  take the piss out of me?"
Alex was quiet for a moment before avoiding the question. "It's a lovely night."
Jay narrowed his eyes and shifted. "Alex, what are you hiding?"
Alex laughed, "come dance."
He stood up and grabbed jays wrist and dragged him up to his feet, pulling him across the graveyard to a blank unplotted zone that many of the undead had taken to use as a dance floor. Boogieing like it was the seventies. Alex smiled and joined in surprisingly fast, letting go of jays hand to disperse into the crowd.
He soon disapeared leaving Jay to wander and search for him. Jay sighed  and furrowed his brows weeving through the people.
"Alex? Alex?"
He sighed as he was whisked about the dancing, various faces passed him and dragged him into the beat as he still stumbled about,
"Alex? Al--"
He was caught off guard by a tug to his arm where he was pulled around to face someone, who before he could see had tugged him close and pressed their lips to his. His eyes widened in surprise and he pushed softly against their chest, but then he noticed the familiar framed glasses and messy hair along with the striped hoodie and he relaxed a little closing his eyes.  His hands moved to grip his Hoodie tugging him closer as Alex smirked a little into the kiss.
After a moment he pulled away for breath.
Jay tilted his head, panting softly. "I didn't know you felt like that bout m-"
Alex nicked his hat and smacked him with it laughing softly. "Oh shut up."
Jay looked dazed for a moment before snatching his hat back. "Still a dickhead."
"But your favourite dickhead."
"euh?! Hey, I never said I felt the sa-"
He was cut off by being knocked over by Alex and having the other jump on him, sitting on his waist.
"Yeah, yeah you kissed back~ you liked it. But don't worry, You're secrets safe with me."
Jay laughed and sat up, putting his arms around the others neck. "The dead are the best at keeping secrets."

Alex snickered in response and kissed him again."that we are."