Eyeless Jack X reader

(Smut. Ey. Need more smut don't i. Heh. I made him a thorough evil shit in my official e.j X reader story on qoutev. Everyone hates him currently. Hehe. Anyway here let's be a little nicer. Make it concented. Also, yknow. You can make requests. )

He didn't have eyes for anyone, though his heart was only for her.
He admired the scent she gave off, of lavender and coconut a fresh scent. Even the smell of her body after a long run with the cooling sweat dripping down her body was delightful. Today she smell of mowed grass perhaps because they had been in a field throwing grass and rolling about in the mess. It was a lovely scent. He had walked her home and now sat with her on her bed playing with her hair as she read to him. After a moment he rested his head on her shoulder, gaining a slight shudder from her. He held back a little bit of laughter.
They weren't together simply a form of friends. Though from his view it was clear he wanted more.
She tilted her head. "What is it, Jack?"
"Nothing I just..."
"Just what?"
"You smell very nice, I was just enjoying that."
She giggled, her cheeks had turned a pinkish colour not that he could see it anyhow. She poked his nose and he let out a slight huff before nuzzling back into the crook of her neck.
She sighed. "That tickles~ it feels funny when you do that."
He grinned a little and shook his head slightly. "it's not supposed to tickle. It's supposed to...."
He cut himself off and made a small hissing noise. She looked at him raising her brows.
"What is it?"
"<Y/n>." He said, his voice had turned serious. "I'm going to be blunt about this; I want to mate."
"Yew wat matey?"
"I want to mate with you." He repeated. "To be with you. Forever and to....have sex with you."
She was silent, her expression of surprise. She opened her mouth to speak but no words came out.
He looked at her and sighed. "I know. I ruined our friendship. Hard formed. I am sorry."
"No, no. Jack it's fine..."
He cocked his head to the side.
"I'd like that too."
(A/n and then you fucked, woooah damn this one is so cringey. Eugh. What happened, I promised smut so basic ass lasy sex coming up so I can get this shit done.)

A smile spread across his face and he tackled her, kissing her hard. She threaded her fingers through his hair and kissed back, he ran his hands along her body removing her clothes before pulling back and removing his own. She giggled and stared at him before he kissed her again, his hands gently on her thighs as her hands rested on his shoulders their bodies so close. When he pushed into her. She winced a little before a soft moan left her lips and her grip tightened on him. He chuckled softly and began shifting his hips.
Soft mewls left her lips as his pace quickened and he bit down on her neck.
Sure enough they soon both came, hot and sweaty he pulled out and laid next to her purring. He cuddled up to her.

(Probs the worst chapter I wrote. I'd don't like it but whatever.)