Bubble Baths (Ticci Toby x Reader)

A/n: Hey. I like bubble baths. And fluff, so have this. 
____
The soft prismatic bubbles flared up in the water, sparkling white froth with a rainbow locked inside each tiny fraction of it. The taps ran a pale aqua blue almost completely clear; pure. She removed the pieces of clothing that felt like heavy dirt tags and kicked them to the far corner before stepping over and into the bath.
She sunk into the water and let the bubbles cover her body. She felt calm in the water, a new sense of lightweight and tranquility fell around her.
She closed her eyes relaxing agaisnt the side of the bath. It was a sudden moment she felt something tugging at her hair. Only a gentle tug, like fingers running through the knotty mess. She opened her eyes and shifted.
"Shh...don't move."

She shuddered as the fingers kept stroking.
"What...are you doing?"
There was no response. The fingers left her hair.
"Move over." Was the muttered responses she sat upright and crossed her legs turning her head to see the male.
He was facing away from her almost completely nude, his pale form held cuts and scratches over his arms, ribs and shoulders. She looked away as he removed the boxers before she heard him shift and the splashing of water.
He was now sat across from her in the bath bubbles surrounding his form.
He relaxed and she sighed softly.
"Damnit Toby."
He giggled softly and splashes her like a child. "Did I scare you~"
"I don't know who's going to show up at my door these days. So maybe, yeah you did."
He laughed. "They don't know."
She patted his nose leaving bubbles on his face.
"How was work."
"Grueling hours and a bad tempered teammate. The usual. Yours?"
"Simple; bank details sorted."
He grinned, "our little code breaker."
She sighed a little. It had been a deal. A deal she made with them in exchange for her life. To use her skills to collect the money from stolen credit cards and to help cover up there crimes. She was responsible for helping them get away with it. There had been a point she wanted to stop. Switch sides. But something stopped her.
She felt the boy before her shift and nudge her.
She smiled slightly as he now had a crown of bubbles on his head. She giggled as he accidentally ate one that slide down his face. It always befuddled her how someone so naive and childish could be so bad. But she knew there was much more to him that the childlike innocence that plague the sight of those around him. He was a grand thespian that never left his stage, renowned for his work but yet unknown. She raised her hand and stroked his cheek. He looked at her.
"Toby. Since you decided to join me for a bath I should probably tell you...."
She took a moment to gather her words shifted about.
He laughed and interrupted. "Don't say it. Don't ever say it."
"What? Bu-"
He cut her off pulling her close cupping her cheeks in his warm damp hands and kissing her, he kissed her deeply and passionately and it didn't take her long to return the passion.
After a moment he pulled away,"actions speak louder than words."
He got out of the bath and dried himself off before getting dressed and leaving. Leaving her stunned in the bath to stare after him.