Drunktards: L.j x Jeff (little smut)

The room was a buzz with life. Offkey songs and out of times dances that held the most joy any who were invovled had experienced. The games began. They decided to play fear pong.
A game where you throw a ping pong ball into the opponent's cup. Under each cup is a dare. Do they dare keep the cup. Refuse the dare drink the cup. The idea is to keep as many cups as possible or make you opponent lose all of there's. The first competitors- randomly selected- were Brian and Toby. Then Ben and Tim. The dares had gotten more intimate as time went on. Some as far as "give your opponent oral for three minutes.", "Twerk on the table in just your underwear." "Sit in cake." Ect.
It was the high buzz of drunkenness that made this alright the party spirit taken over. The next pair to face off was Laughing Jack and Jeff.
Competitive dicks with attitude.
The ball was tossed back and forth dares were passed that left Jeff playing the rest of the game in his underwear and l.j covered in makeup.  In the end the others got bored and made them end game.
It wasn't until the buzz was dying as everyone faded away off to their rooms for places to stay, that the two settled down on the couch together.
The clown giggling,
"Ay-hick--Jeffery. good game. Ol' chap."
"Don't call me that." Jeff huffed and nudged the clowns side.
He laughed in response. "Whatever you say Jeffery."
He raised his brows and growled softly jumping in him. "Didnt you hear me."
"If course I did Jeffery, but I just didn't listen."
"Dickhead."
"Says you; always thinking with your cock."
"So what?"
"You're a slut."
"I'm not a slut I'm a fuck boy. "
"Pfft. What's the difference."
"Sluts spreads there legs for anyone, fuckboys make everyone spread their legs."
"Well. I think I can make you a slut."
"In your dreams..."
The clown giggled flipping him over and pinning him to the sofa, "this pretty much is."
Before the other could respond he roughly pressed his lips against his giving him a rough and passionate kiss which the other returned with the same force not wanting to be outdone.
It was when the drunken clown dropped kissed down the others jaw did it become more clear he was seeking dominance, which made Jeff wriggle in protest though he was a needy cunt for some sexual contact especially in his drunken state. However after a moment the clown stopped. His face lolled against his neck. "Jack?"
He heard a snore.
Oh. No. He didn't.
"Seriously? Dumbass. You killed the vibe. Ugh I am that boring?" Jeff huffed and shoved the clowns passed out form off him while he went upstairs in search of another means to fix his horniness.