Jeff the killer x Reader (Forced)

(A/N: Ew. But hey gotta do shit besides the proxies. Soooo basic bitch ass Jeff.)
It was not in his nature to love.
It was not in his character to let anyone live.
It was not normal for him to hesitate.
But he did all three.
Forbidden things to his mind, long burried away with the remains of his fragile sanity.
He came to kill. Like always then he saw her and he hesitated, let live and fell in love.
He didn't know how to express this. It wasn't something he liked. He wouldn't admit it. He would not be brought down to that. He took her. Locked her up so he could watch her. Mess with her how he pleased. It's just lust and pain. Lots of pain to show her she's nothing but a pawn to him.
She did ask. Why was she not dead, he could still screw her. Find another. It was what he did.
He never gave her an answer because he knew. Even if he lied to himself. He was in love.
               ~~~
Her fragile body slumped in the corner of the cell. She was once stronger but the malnourishment and beatings had taken their toll. The iron doors screeched open in protest and pain crying for a fresh coat of oil or to be put out of their own miseries.
He was there. She curled into a ball hoping he wasn't in a bad mood. Maybe he'd just talk, rant and rave, chew her out but not properly hurt her. Perhaps he'd ask to watch her mastubate like he'd done before....
"Strip slut. Now."
His rough voice cut her self pitying thoughts off and she instantly obeyed. She wasn't interested in finding out the consequences of refusal anymore. He sat down in front her the moment she'd gotten her clothes off. His ice blue eyes looking into hers, his skin rough and scabby with cuts along it smaller than the smile carved into his face but notable at this distance. He pulled her closer before roughly kissing her.  She froze up at the kiss and he pulled away with a slight growl, climbing over her he pushed her to lay down on the cold cell floor.
"When you are kissed you kiss back. I own you. You obey me. You are nothing to anyone but me. You are worthless without me. I tell you what to do and you fucking do it." He seethed in her ear before licking her cheek.
She whimpered and nodded.
"Good girl." He hissed kissing her.
She kissed back this time. He pushed her over and ripped off her clothes. He looked over her body with hungry eyes before licking down her neck.
She shuddered and whimpered slightly, though kept the noises as quite as possible to not receive a punishment.
He didn't waste much time to strip off his own clothes. He leaned over her and roughly pushed into her, leading her body to tense and her to bite her lip to mute the scream. He kept her body close to his as he was patient enough to wait for a moment to let her adjust before relentlessly shifting his hips in forceful fast paced thrusts, he had her legs lifted to his shoulders, holding her with a bruising force. She whimpered softly at the pain.

He kept his movements rough and after a moment  he let out a growl in her ear telling her, he wanted to hear more pleasant noises. Like moans or even screams of his name. He didn't care if she had to fake it.

She whimpered before letting out a soft moan, he purred slighlty but it wasn't enough. He picked her up and sat her on his lap instead.
"Ride me~"

She shuddered at his demand but obeyed, gripping his shoulders and shifting her hips against his, letting out soft mewls of pleasure. It didn't take him long before he came inside her moaning softly, he pulled out and left her laid on the hard damp floor of the basement to get ready.
He planned on returning later.