Brian x Tim (Part 2: the date)

(Well since I stated it as part one I should make it continue ~)

At precisely 3:33am, The dark haired male was woken up by the screaming and banging from across the hall. There were only two rooms in the cabin, the room he shared with Brian and Toby's room. He groaned and sat up off the old hard matress. At some point they should invest in a real bed, he was stopped by a hand on his shoulder. He glanced up.
"I'll take care of it, you should sleep more. You need it." Brian sighed.
Tim groaned but didn't protest flopping back down on the bed as his partner went to calm down the crying teen who suffered from a PTSD nightmare.
He sighed, and pulled the withered blanket back over himself staring at the empty wall and torn curtains. A bedside drawer. Messy. The place was a form of a dump but it was home. He managed to fall back asleep as the crying from the next room stopped.

He was awoken a while later at 9am by a hand shaking his shoulder. He groaned and shifted rubbing the sleep out of his eyes to look at his partner who was grinning at him.
"Hurry up, get up before breakfast gets cold.."
"You made breakfast?"
"And it's edible, I promise."
Tim rolled his eyes but smiled a little getting up, he grabbed the grey sweatpants and sweatshirt before following Brian downstairs to the kitchen. He set down the plate of bacon and scrambled eggs neatly nestled between the cultery and a glass of wine. Toby was by the sink cleaning his plate after having his own breakfast.
The young teen cast a wary glance at the two males before scuttling off to his room.
Tim raised his brows, Brian shook his head. "He's probably going to try and nap before the boss has him do something. I hope he doesn't surprise us with a task."
They shared a look of disgust before Tim picked up the cutlery and began eating his breakfast. It was silent for the most part. Neither spoke until he was finished and he placed the knife and fork down.
"It was good." Tim said breaking the silence and catching the other's attention that had wandered off to fiddle with the old radio above the fridge.
"Thank you. Put your plate in the sink. We'll be back for dinner so we can clean it then." He smiled a little and offered the male his hand.
The other sighed and nodded taking the hand, "I should get my jacket before you have a go at me to catch a cold?"
Brian laughed and nodded. His companion took a step back fetching his regular tan jacket to wear over the grey shirt. He looked at his counterpart who was dressed in scruffed up jeans an orange shirt and a black water proof jacket, grinning at him as he offered his hand again to which Tim accepted and let the other lead him out of the cabin.

They walked for a good half an hour before the reached where Brian had wanted to take him. The lake. He smiled wide as he looked at the others expression twinkling with excitement. The lake was beautiful. Clear water like an unshattered mirror reflecting the sky. The foillage of brilliantly coloured flowers reminded him of a fairytale garden.
"Hey Tim, do you wanna go for a swim!" Chuckled the light haired male, eyes sparkling as he glanced at his friend.
Tim tilted his head. "Isn't it cold?"
"You'll get used to it...there's a hot spring in the lake. It's wicked and if you get cold I'll be there.."
Tim sighed. "You just wanna see me strip don't you."
Brian mocked an offended look before laughing. "guilty."
Tim rolled his head and smiled a little taking a moment as a cool breeze his his face to remove his jacket, shirt, sweatpants and boxers and sitting on the water's edge letting his feet into the water. Brian smiled and took of his own clothes laying them down next to Tim's before sitting next to him and pushing off into the water looking back he waited for Tim. Tim took a little longer to get into the water as the cold had more effect on him. Brian giggled and splashed him.
"C'mon ya pussy!"
Tim squeaked at the water spray before rolling his eyes and jumping on his face causing the other to fall backwards into the water.
They both let out a yelp of surprise before they became momentarily submerged splashing about to get up to the surface. Tim gasped for breath and rubbed his face while Brian burst out laughing.
"That's one way to do it, Tim!!" He cheered and poked the other man before wrapping his arms around him in a hug.
Tim groaned a little before hugging back. "That's gay dude."
"You're gay."
Tim rolled his eyes as the other ruffled his hair and squished his cheeks.
"I feel abused." He retorted sarcastically shoving the other off him.
Brian laughed and splashed him with the water. Tim turned away before raising his brows and looking at him. "You wanna play that?"
He splashed back causing the other to laugh louder and cover his face. The cycle started as water was splashed up into eachothers faces and they waded through the water in chase. Soon they seemed to have tired out and the darked hair male dragged his soaking body onto the bank. He let his feet hang in the water, panting as he looked at his friend who was staring at him. Most specifically his crotch.
He sighed, "you're so gay."
"Yeah, suck it!" Yelled Brian looking up and splashing at the male.
"You would!"
"Only if you let me."
The dark haired male's face heated up as the other came closer, pulling himself onto the bank to sit next to him. He shuddered at the cold air.
Tim soon stood up and shook the water from his body like a wet dog. It wasn't too effective and he sighed shaking again to try and dry himself slightly. After a moment he picked up his clothes and got dressed. They felt a little sticky due to his damp body but not unbearable. He looked over at Brian who was still paddling in the water.
"We should head back soon. Don't want to leave Toby alone for too long..."
"You worry too much about the kid." Brian sighed, looking at him. "He's not five. He can look after himself."

"I know...just..he's been through a lot and I kinda feel responsible for him now. He's like our kid now." He responded.

Brian got up and shook the water from his body, he picked up his clothes and got dressed. He looked at Tim and cupped his face in his hands kissing his lips gently.
"Fucking fag.." Tim hissed a smile playing on his lips as the other pulled away.
"Do I look like a cigarette to you?" Brian chuckled.
"I don't know, you're pretty smoking hot." Tim tilted his head wrapping his arms around the others neck.
"Well, since you're pretty hardcore with those cigs, I don't mind being the star of your addiction."
Tim laughed softly and kissed him again, running his fingers into the others hair. Brian pulled him closer and for a moment the world around them seemed non existent. No problems. No worries. No time.
Then, like everything else that moment came to an end. Tim pulled away for breath. Brian smirked and pulled him into a tight hug before letting him go and ruffling his hair as the other man panted softly.
"Let's go home."
He offered his hand once more to the other who took it tightly in his grasp and smiled at him as they headed back to the cabin.

(A/n: for those who didn't know, in the UK, fag is a slang term for cigarette. So the joke is on the double meaning of the word.)