Toby X Masky Part 2 (mild Trigger + smut)

Four weeks. 
it doesn't sound like a lot but to him it was a remarkable time to be clean. Clear headed. He couldn't tell if he liked it. His mind was not a friendly place to him. It was clouded with guilt, wracked with countless thoughts and worries. Memories that haunted him. He wished to forget and that had been a bonus. He shifted as his body spasmed in response to his minds cursed nightmare that forced him to wake up in a cold and disgusting sticky sweat. 
The drugs had kept him calm, had helped him forget. Pretend. Make the others happy. Now he felt miserable every part of his world was crashing in on him. What if they stopped liking him? What if they abandoned him? 
He need some form of security and he found that in the needle forcing the liquid to his veins or the powder letting scents fly up. Now he wasn't allowed yet...
He stumbled out of his bedroom. He know he promised bit his body was in some shaky state as his mind felt corrupted by thoughts he couldn't do this. He couldn't. 
He stumbled down as quietly as he could to the basement. There must be some left. 
He searched around, frantically. Just a little. Let him be happy. Let him forget. Let him make the others ha---
The light was turned on despite it being a dull whimpy orange it blinded him with shock as a hand moved out and grabbed him and a voice spoke his name. 
"Toby? What are you doing down here?"
Toby was silent. Stunned or embarrassed at being caught. He let out a whimper.
"You were.... You were going to fucking try and take those drugs again..."
His mouth felt dry and he let out a shy croak, "no... I.."
Yet he couldn't fabricate a lie, he started crying. "they help me Tim. They make me feel better... They make me happy..."
"you don't need drugs to be happy, Toby." Tim sighed, shifted to grab both his arms and pull him closer. "please don't hurt yourself anymore."
"but.."
"you almost died last time. I don't... I don't want to lose you, okay?"
Toby looked down. "I'm just gonna make you sad. I want to make you feel better..."
"Toby, you putting your health in danger isn't going to help either of us. Listen there's more ways to get the same rush..."
"like what!?"
Tim was quiet for a moment before he tugged Toby's arm and pulled him up out of the basement. "I'll show you."

Toby blinked as he was lead into Tim's room. Tim led him to the bed and gently pushed him to sit down. Toby looked at him, before his gaze looked around the room. It was plain. There was nothing in it. Blank lemon walls, a bookshelf and a desk piled with some papers. There was hardly a thing that depicted it had been lived in. He was drawn from his thoughts when he felt cold air on his legs as Tim tugged off his jeans. He squeaked.
Tim glanced up at him. "some drugs give you exstacy... So does an orgasm..."
"an... Orgasm....wait...you're go-."
Tim tugged down Toby's boxers looking him in his eyes, as he moved his hands to gently stroke his length.
The younger boy's face turned pink before his hips bucked and he let out a squeak at the contact he wasnt used to...especially from the male before him.

Tim rubbed his fingers along the length to excite it before leaning. Forward and licking the tip. Toby's body tensed up at the feeling and his hands shifted from the bed to come and cradle Tim's head. His fingers threading into his hair and running his scalp softly, his cheeks brightly lit up. He couldn't explain this feeling or why he reacted in such a way but it was so right.. A buzz that shocked through his system like an electric shock, a pleasant joy he'd never felt so much, an alien feeling that he loved so much. He felt the other hum softly around his length before taking more into his mouth. He softly tugged at his hair letting out a soft moan. Tim smiled a little, softly sucking on the head before taking more into his mouth and bobbing his head along, nibbling gently on it. Toby bucked his hips, leaning back a little one of his hands resting on the bed to steady himself as his vision glazed over from pleasure.
"mmmng.... Tim..."
Tim purred a little at the noise, he couldn't think of something better to do. He really just wanted to see the boy happy and he was almost completely out of ideas he was glad this was working. He sucked softly bobbing his head along at a faster pace. Toby bucked his hips his breathing hitched and without warn he came in Tim's mouth.
Tim let out a noise in surprise and coughed before swallowing it. Toby's face heated up something chronic as he panted. "sorry... Sorry.."

Tim swallowed licking the remains up he chuckled. "its fine. Do you feel better?"

Toby nodded a little and wriggled. "A.. bit... yeah."
Tim smiled and hugged him. "see you don't need drugs for exstacy..."
"Tim...i...want more... Can... Can we....can you.... Fuck.... Me?"
Tim was quiet for a moment he looked at the younger, who stared at him intently, biting his lip. Tim sighed a little, he might regret it later but he nodded. "Okay....yeah.."
Toby smiled a little and shifted on the bed to let Tim crawl over him. Tim leaned over the younger male and cupped his cheek to softly kiss him. Toby wrapped his arms around his neck kissing back. He wrapped his legs around his waist and shifted, brushing up against him. The clothes Tim wore were annoying so he moved his hands to try and tug them off. Tim mumbled something into the kiss before pulling back and removing his clothes.
Toby looked at him letting his hands drift along his chest before removing his own hoodie. He leaned closer to the other and kissed him running his fingers through his hair. Tim tilted his head to lean into the kiss he pulled the other closer to him, running his hands along his soft bare skin. Despite the odd bruises and scratches upon him he was healthy, scrawny but healthy.
He broke the kiss to gently trace kisses along his neck and chest. Down his body to kiss every mark on him. Toby shuddered and arched his back to move towards him before Tim returned to kiss his lips. Toby moaned softly into the kiss, relief and a sense of ecstacy flowing through him, he tugged Tim's hair softly as Tim laid him down on the bed before pulling away leaving him panting. He kept his eyes closed as he listened to Tim shuffling to grab something from the drawer a brief moment of confusing on his face he opened his eyes a little before Tim kissed him again and he closed them relaxing.
He felt his hands along his thighs lifting them before the sound of a lid and then something poked at his hole, making him gasp. Tim chuckled a little and broke the kiss, "Relax Toby. I'm just preparing you... If you still want to do it?"
Toby nodded. "Of course..."
Tim smiled softly and kissed his cheek again, pushing a finger into him. Toby wriggled a little. He mumbled when Tim started pumping it and added a second. Toby sat up a little, and shifting his legs to rest up on Tim's side making the other chuckle. After a few minutes he added a third, scissoring and pumping to stretch him out.
Toby wriggled more, then Tim removed his fingers. Toby whined a little and tilted his head. Tim picked up the lube and squeezed some onto his hand slathering his member in it.
"are you sure about this? You ready?" Tim asked tilting his head at Toby.
Toby nodded. "just.... Stick it in already..."

Tim smiled a little at that and kissed his cheek grabbing his thighs to thrust into him. Toby squealed, and shifting his legs wrapping them around Tim.
Tim cooed in his ear. "Shh, it's okay. Take a bit to get used to it..."

Toby nodded and gripped his shoulders shifting a little to adjust to the size. "it's.... Big..."
Tim let out a groan of embarrassment.  "shush." his cheek flushed as he kissed Toby's cheek.
Toby giggled,"but it.. Is really big, it feels... Weird... But.... Nice..."
Tim hushed him again and Toby giggled shifting his hips he let out a soft moan. A wave of pleasure over him, the tension and fears corrupting him seemed to dispurse lost in the moment that amused and pleasured him. He kissed Tim softly as Tim started thrusting into him. Toby moaned and gripped him tighter, wriggling and gasping. Tim purred and kissed his face all over as he thrust into him gripping his hips gently to buck his hips forward. Moaning at the sensations it brought to him. After a few thrusts Toby let out a louder squeal when he felt Tim hit his prostate. His nails dug into him shoulders. Tim noticed this and started aiming for that spot. He ensured with each thrust of his hips that pumped his length deep in and out of him hit that spot, Toby's nailed sunk deep into the spots and his back and he kicked his legs out a little in a spasm of pleasure curling them around Tim. He was letting out breathy choked moans nuzzling against him.
Abruptly his body tensed up and he curled his toes bucking his hips as his back arched and he climaxed onto Tim's chest. His face heated up from embaressment. Tim chuckled a little he gave a few more thrusts before releasing his semen into him and pulling out. He laid next to him.
"You don't need cocaine, see."
".... Does this.... Mean.... It will be a regular thing? We can do it again?" Toby mumbled after a moment snuggling against the other.
Tim tilted his head letting the other curl up against him before nodding. "Sure, if you want."