Dentist Visit

You pace around the room worriedly. Visiting the dentist always get to your nerves. Why? You have no idea. It just makes you feel uncomfortable and worry for your life, or mouth.

"Y/N, it's gonna be fine. Don't be a dandy." your friend, F/N said, clearly amuse with your state.

You look at your friend incredulously, "F/N, this isn't a joke. I've got this dentist-phobia thingy since forever and  I can't do anything about it." you said then tapping the side of your cheek where your problem is located. You then groan because of stupidity.

"Guess what princess? We can't do anything about it—" your friend didn't finish her speech because of the young man exiting the dentist's work room. You were mesmerized by how he look, dirty blond hair, chocolate brown eyes.

"He's hot." you whisper to your self but your friend hear what you utter. She gave you an I-know-right and I-call-dibs look then you both burst into a  fit of laughter.

"Next patient please, Y/N. Y/N Y/L/N?" the blond said looking around the room full of nervous patients. You slowly raise your hand. Contemplating if you'll go or not. Because admit it, the dentist's secretary is hot. But what if the doctor is Pennywise. Hiding behind the white coat and mask.

You where pulled out of your trance by a hand offered in front of you. You look up to see the cute boy smiling down at you. Your friend nudge you then give you a look of encouragement.

"Come on, love. Dentist's waiting." He said.  You stand up without accepting his hand. You're nervous as hell, so why think of a man instead of how to survive this.

You walk rapidly to the clinic. But then, you were confused looking for Pennywise or any other person in the room.

"You left the dentist outside, love." You look at him shocked. He is Pennywise. I mean, of course you're not an idiot, he's not Pennywise or any other monster or killer. Its a metaphor.

"Thomas. Mr. Thomas Sangster. And I assume your Y/N? Please let's proceed." He said motioning for you to sit.

"Your not gonna kill me, will you?" You said completely shocked by what you just said. He look at you incredulously then laugh as hard as anyone can.

"No, I'm not gonna kill you. How about we finish this business then maybe grab some coffee. My substitute will be here any minute now so I'm good to go. How's that sound?" You squeal internally. You're going out with Pennywise!

You nod your head then smile sheepishly, "Then let's get this over with."