Simon Brown 1

You just moved to a new neighborhood with your parents.
Odd, the street you moved into only have two houses on it, yours and the big family Brown. You've seen the children before. But only saw a glimpse of the oldest son, seeing just his dirty blond hair.

"Y/N! Dear, we have visitors!" Your mom yelled from downstairs, making you flinch. You close the book you're reading after marking the last page you read. You fix yourself then head downstairs where you see a boy, with a dirty blond hair and chocolate brown eyes sitting on your sofa beside Evangeline.

"Hi Mom, hi Evangeline." You said acknowledging the presence of the two adults and then smile at the blond boy.

"I'm Simon," The boy said pulling you out if your trance "-and staring is rude." You blush at what he said.

You bow your head from the embarrassment as you hear Evangeline tell Simon that what he did is not nice.

You just bow your head for the next 15 minutes, glancing at Simon when you feel his gaze on you. After the glancing and your eyes meeting a couple of times, he stand up, asking for permission from your parents to play.

You rolled your eyes. Play? Really? A fifteen year old boy asking permission if he can play with a 15 year old girl. Sounds rubbish, you thought as you obliged yourself to stand up and walk out of the room with Simon.

"So, Y/N. You're Y/N right?" He said looking at you.

"You invited me to 'play' with you not bothering to know my name? Really, Brown, what do you want?" You said with the word play louder than necessary.

"All I want to do is play, Y/N. That's all." He said then he blush incredibly. His cheeks turning to crimson red.

You laugh at yourself, still finding the idea humorous. "Simon, 15 year olds don't play. Unless you don't feel like a 15 year old and–" You were cut off by Simon smashing his lips into yours. You were shocked. You didn't move your lips but you let them play with Simon's later.

"I've been wanting to do that since you walk in that room. You just look so gorgeous with your H/C hair framing your cheeks and that blue dress your wearing, hugging your curves. You know–" You smashed your lips to Simon's, stopping his endless blabbering.

"As I was saying, I think I am born for you." He said then blush again. You laugh at how adorable he look.

"And I think I was born to play with you too." You said giggling then you hug Simon. But you quickly break the contact when you here someone clear their throat. You were surprised to see Evangeline standing near the two of you, smirking.

"SHIP IT!" She squealed then walk inside the house.

You quickly follow her, with Simon holding your hands tightly.

You smile to yourself. Best play ever!