Newt Imagine 1

Sorry but I really suck on titles. So starting today, I'll just name the imagines with numbers ;)

Newt's POV

I watch Y/N as she slowly walk around the glade. She looks so peaceful. Unlike me, she looks like she's full of hope.

It's been 3 months since she came. She's the first girl here in the glade until Teresa arrive. Teresa's arrival makes her somewhat happy. Maybe because there'll be another girl in the glade and she'll have someone she can talk with girl stuff or something. That's why I put extra effort in talking to Teresa. Hoping she will give Y/N a good word about me.

But something changed between their bond. I can't even believe I didn't see this  before, but Y/N never hang with Teresa now. She's now always seen with Thomas and Minho. Even if I wonder why, I can't ask her. I'm contented in just looking at her from afar. And she'll probably think I'm nosy.

I watch as she slowly walk towards me. Wait, what? She's heading in my direction. For a second, our eyes meet. I swear, she has the most beautiful pair of E/C eyes. She smile at me then put her hands in my cheeks.

"Newt! Are you okay?" She ask smiling. I can't help but smile too. She really looks like an angel.

"Uhm, yeah. I'm good. What can I do for you?" She shook her head. Then smile at me sheepishly.

"You know Newt, I still can't believe your 17. I mean. You look like a 14 year old. I can even see myself as your sister." She said which makes me smile bitterly.

Y/N POV

I told Newt that I can see myself as her older sister. But the truth is I can't. I'm inlove with this gorgeous blond. That's why I didn't hang with Teresa anymore. I can see he likes her. I mean, who wouldn't? She's perfect. Her skin makes me cry. That's also the reason why Thomas hang with me. Because he secretly love Teresa.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when Newt shake my shoulder lightly. "Your boyfriend's calling you." He said pointing to Thomas.

"Oh. No, he's not my boyfriend. I actually love someone. But he clearly likes someone else." I said looking directly at Newt's eyes.

His expression suddenly change. Before he opens his mouth. I crash my lips to his. Might as well tell him now. I mean, nothing's gonna change. He'll still see me as  a friend right? Or this will be awkward?

I suddenly end the kiss. Not wanting to lose Newt. How can I be so stupid? He's shocked. I see he didn't see that coming.

Before he can say anything. I run to  the Deadheads repeatedly asking what's wrong with me. I'm doomed now.

Newt's POV

I eagerly reply to her kisses. Then she pull away. I can see she's worried. I try to touch her face. I'll tell her now or I'll lose  her. But she suddenly run away, but was stopped by Thomas.

"You know she loves you, right?" He asked, I can see he's being careful with the words he's using.

"No, I didn't. But I do love her, so do you." I can see a smirk slowly making its way to his lips.

"You're a bloody shuck face  then. Tell you what, go grab her before she thinks you don't. This is an opportunity of a lifetime." He said then walk away.

I smile. The most gorgeous girl I,  and will see is waiting for me. I run heading to the Deadheads.

And there she was in all her glory. I will never get use to this, her face, the way she move. Everything in her is perfect.

I didn't say anything. I just sit there, beside her. "I love you." I said then look at her just to find her already looking at me. A smile slowly form in her face.

"I love you too, Newt. So bloody much."