Thomas Sangster 8.2

Thomas' POV

I'm a bloody coward.

It's been three hours now since I told Y/N that I'm attracted to Kaya. Little did she know it was really her all along. Too bad I'm a coward.

Well, maybe because I know deep inside me that I will never stood a chance against Will or Dex. Like, come on? Will and Dex are the funny ones. And I'm just the little boy she knew all her life, her little sidekick.

I watch the waves as I grab a handful of sand and throw it in the sea. I hate this feeling. Its like I'm losing grip to something I really love and I'm not even trying to fight and hold on.

"What happened, Thomas?" I was pulled out of my trance by Kaya. Her hair flowing gently, swaying with the wind.

"I f*cked up." I told her then understanding flashed in her eyes. Why not Kaya? If I can only transmit my love for Y/N to her. But if I do, I'll never know what might happen if we end up together. We might even end up getting married and have 13 kids and 4 doggies, or cats if—

"Your zoning out Thomas. Tell me what happened, she looks so hurt." Kaya said putting a gentle hand on my shoulder.

"I get the chance I'm waiting for all my life, Kaya. I was about to tell her I love her. But what ifs flooded my mind and I said your name instead." I said bending my head down because of shame. What I did causes me pain and I'm sure Y/N feels that too. Think of it, her best friend dating her other best friend. She will totally hate the idea. Or worse, she'll ask Kaya to date me!

"Tell her the truth then, Thomas. She deserves to know." She said then rub my back gently, like how an older sister comfort her little brother.

And that's the last words I here from Kaya as I run to her hotel room, my heart in hand. I can't afford to lose her, can I? She's bloody too much to lose. She's basically my life, and if I ever get lucky enough, my wife.

Knocking in her door, it feels like someone's knocking in my heart too. If I didn't make it, please tell my Mum and Dad I love them, and so are my friends.

And it suddenly opens. There stood the most charming young lass who now has puffy eyes. Oh my Y/N.

"T-thomas," she whispers. My name rolled out of her tongue almost perfectly.

And that moment I know she was what I really wanted. She is what I really want. And I will go get her!

Without another second passing, I pressed my lips to hers. I can say I caught her off guard. I smiled through the kiss. I really love this woman.

"I love you, Y/N."

"You idiot...."