Mean

You silently walk inside the classroom. Not bothering if someone even notice you. You were the class's nerd/weirdo since your first day, so why bother to change. With your head bend down, you walk to your seat in the right most of the classroom.

Then there he goes, your seat mate and favorite bully, Thomas. He stare at you after sitting on your left. "You look different today Y/N. Is it just me or you really look like a princess today? Fiona perhaps?" He said loud enough for the whole class to hear. The room suddenly erupt with laughter. For a minute, you just wish for the ground to open and swallow you.

"Hey, where's Shrek?" Thomas added and just worsen your self pity. Clutching your bag, you stand up, walking straight to the door but then, you bumped at Dylan, one of Thomas's friend. Great, just bloody great, you  thought when he suddenly grabs your hand pulling you away. Dylan's pretty good. Better than the rest of Thomas's friends.

Before exiting the room, you glance at Thomas who's already glaring at yours and Dylan's hands. He must've sense that your looking at him because he then look at something  else. You let Dylan pull you.

After a minute, you stopped in front of your locker. You're not surprise Dylan knows your locker. He's your ex-bestfriend after all.

"I'm sorry Y/N. You don't deserve that." He said looking sincerely at you.

"You don't need to say sorry for him Dyl. It's not you who did it." You said scoffing.

But then, Dylan seems to have an another plan than apologizing. He then lock you up using his arms, your back against your locker. Then he starts to lean in.

But you never feel his lips touch yours, because you were pulled out, by Thomas.

Thomas glance at Dylan then smashes his lips to yours. You just stand there, not responding, shock evident on your face. He then pull away, then send a smirk to Dylan, fuming with anger.

You just stand there, hands in your lips who he just abandoned. Then it all came down to you. The charming young lad who everybody loves— including you of course— just steal your first kiss. How's that?

You slap Thomas. Now its his time to be surprise. You didn't bother to get your stuff. You just ran, away from Dylan, away from Thomas.

"Y/N I—" your bully was cut off by Dylan slamming his fist to  his locker.

You didn't look back. Just ran home making an excuse to skip class. Confusion clouding your mind.

What the bloody hell just happened?