Samuel (Love Actually) 1

I stand in the crowd holding my favorite stuff toy. Its a pink unicorn from my best friend, Sammy. I love this, I don't know why but maybe because it was given by Sam. I have a little crush on him but Mom said I'm too young to be in love. But the truth is, I am. I'm in love with Samuel. I know he likes Joanna and I'm happy for him. But I'm a little jealous.

I watch as he play with his drums. I am in his every practice, I refuse dinner with him. He looks my way and smile at me. I can't help myself but blush. He looks cute playing the drums.

I wish this moment would last forever, but it didn't. They finish the song and everyone was shocked to see the prime minister kissing Natalie. I'm so happy for her. She was like my older sister, only British.

"Y/N, its time to go. We'll be late for our flight." My Mom said holding her bag.

"But I still haven't said my goodbyes to Samuel." I said pouting a little and add a little puppy eyes.

"That won't work, young lady. I'm sure Daniel will explain this to him." My Dad said. He then grab his jacket and my hand to walk to our car.

I walk to our car defeatedly. Maybe it really is no use. I'm just wasting my time and energy. I'll see him again next month anyway. As I close our car door, I saw Sammy and Daniel walk out of the doors. Samuel's eyes met mine for a second. Then, he's eyes were filled with alarm. He looked at Daniel but I can't see the next thing he did because our car is now too far from the building.

Samuel's POV

I knew it. I like Y/N more than I like Joanna. She's always here with me and I think I'm too stupid not to see her before.

They were both leaving tonight. Daniel told me so. And Y/N didn't even said her goodbyes. We finished the song. I excitedly smile and search for Y/N in the crowd. I'm going to tell her tonight so I can be his boyfriend when she get back here.

I finally found her. Exiting the room. I sprint towards Daniel. We need to go and talk to them, Daniel to her parents, I to her.

"Daniel! Dad! They're leaving!!" I said. I can see Daniel's surprise. But I  just ignore it and sprint going to the entrance. Dad caught up with me and I saw Y/N looking at me. I smile. Its not too late!

"Samuel, the car's moving. Do you really want to see her?" Dad asked beside me. I look at him, worried.

"So bad." He smile at me. "Quick to the car. I know a shortcut."